Rollerblading to the Extreme! Part 1

A/N: After a trip to Pumpkin Hill, it's time to take rollerblading to the extreme in East Side City in the second challenge of the season! Bit of a note, I'm a little under halfway through the show, so things are relatively tame for the most part in it. From what I've heard however, things really get insane with the abilities later on. But honestly, what should I expect. It's rollerblading but it's anime lol. I should have gotten the hint with Ippo, Prince of Tennis and Kuroko's Basketball with what to expect from the show. Not a bad thing though. That's what makes it fun. I'll try my best to capture that here even if things aren't exactly accurate to that point in the series.

ANNOUNCEMENT: It looks like the error that was making certain chapters unreadable in FF Dot Net has been fixed. But if it happens again, please let me know.

Reviews:

That Guy: I got the idea of bringing in Launchpad from UnchartedCoast2 wondering how far he'd go as a contestant. And with how I was always planning for the teams to be in their own transportation, this was a perfect fit.

The immunity idol was a direct nod to finding the hidden Chao in one of Knuckles' levels in Pumpkin Hill. I wanted to do more items for hunting but after I remembered that I needed a racing segment for this challenge, I decided to drop it and have that instead.

As for your Tenkaichi 3 guess, it's a good guess, but that's not it. Super Survivor is still a fire opening though. The game itself is still one of my favorite DBZ games of all time.

Zaksauruszilla: Don't know yet. I have a bit of an idea of what challenges I want to do for the next few episodes but that could change.

Guest: Yeah that's the plan! More contestants will join when the action moves to Camp Wawanakwa for the Total Drama Island segment of the season, with the same thing happening again for the Action, World Tour, ROTI and Pahkitew Island segments of the season. Don't expect things to move to the island until the contestants remaining here gets low enough to a certain point though. The only exceptions will be two contestants that'll be joining later on in this part of the season, both known for their height and strength.

Answers to the previous chapter's trivia questions:

Question 1: Capcom VS SNK 2

The sample can be heard in the New York stage in its Stimulation theme.

Fun fact, the Power Stone characters Rouge and Falcon both have cameos in this game, Falcon appearing in the Nairobi stage and Rouge appearing in the background of the London stage next to Rose from Street Fighter. Falcon makes another appearance in Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 as a support card in the Heroes vs Heralds mode.

Question 2: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

The first game Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta and Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly appeared in worldwide was Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1. As stated before, Hatchiyak and Tarble, along with those previously mentioned characters have never appeared in any future DB games released worldwide since.

It is also the first game in the DB series to have its music replaced during its sale as well due to its composer, Kenji Yamamoto being discovered to have plagiarized in the music he composed. Some works plagiarized included Black Sabbath's Iron Man, Stratovarius' Hunting High and Low, Cowboy Bebop's Bad Dog no Biscuits, Earth Wind and Fire's September¸ and even music from James Cameron's Avatar and Terminator Salvation.