Total Drama Merch Promo!

A/N: Would this count as a bonus chapter? I don't know. Regardless, enjoy this short little merch promo!

Chris suddenly appeared in front of the camera.

"Yo! No, your eyes do not deceive you. And yes, this is a promo, not the show. Went through a couple of edits with this one just to make sure I got it right. Heck, you might see more in the future depending on how this one goes. So with that out of the way, let's get started." Chris started before the screen faded to black and the promo started.

"Hey! You there! Yeah, you! Ever wanted some merch of your favorite contestants? Total Drama themed? And at everyday low prices that trump competitors? Well here it is! Your dream come true!"

A cap like Jotaro's suddenly appeared in his hand. "Jojo merch? You got it! Get your signature Jotaro Kujo cap today! With the trademark tear at the back! I bet you didn't notice that huh? That is an example of attention to detail right there guys! So, it looks like kids like Todd might finally get that chance to get a hat like his after all!"

"Don't like hats? Don't worry! We've got shirts too! Like this!" A shirt suddenly appeared in his hand, replacing the hat. The shirt had art of Paul folding his arms, as if he was looking down on something or someone, similar to a certain meme, with the word "Pathetic" in Pokemon font at the bottom. "Seriously, how has no one made this art yet? Well, no one has to wonder anymore because we did it! Credit to the awesome artist we got to draw it! That artist being Umezawa! Friend of former contestant Ippo! Give his comics a look guys!"

"And there's more where that came from!" Chris said as he was suddenly wearing one of the shirts. This one had Natsu, Rei, a Mystic Force morphed Adrien and Blaze as the shirt said, "Bringin' the heat" in orange and red letters. He also held another shirt in his hand with Dwayne wearing sun shades, with the words "Verminated" at the bottom in Terminator font.

"I'm sure Sam would love this one." Chris said as a fourth and final shirt appeared with Toxsa grinning as it said "Skill Issue".

"So you don't like shirts. Or hats. What about shoes? Or bracelets and necklaces?" Chris said as shoes with Kagami and Kuroko's faces on them were seen appearing in one hand to replace the shirt and a bracelet with one saying "shadow" and the other saying "light" was seen, with a replica Millennium Ring being around Chris' neck.

Shoes resembling Blaze's and boots resembling the legs of Zero were seen on the sides of Chris on the ground.

"But wait! There's more! Add this Akko plushie to your collection! With full voice support!" He pulled the string to demonstrate.

"Believing is my magic!" The Akko plushie said.

"And how about a Din one?" He added as a Din plushie appeared on the opposite side, pulling the string.

"This is the way." The plushie said.

"And for you few fans that might out there, we didn't forget you too! The Toto plushie!" A miniature plushie resembling Fiona's pet appeared on top of the Akko plushie's head.

"Goggles? Glasses? Yep!" Multiple pairs of goggles and glasses were seen. They matched Kurt's, Rex's, Rally's and Mr. Wolf's respectively.

"Watches? We got em! Get your hero on!" Replica of Ben and Albedo's Omnitrix and Ultimatrix respectively were seen on one of Chris' wrists each. An asterisk note was seen at the bottom of the screen in white letters that said "Prop replicas. No actual aliens are in these watches."

"And for the cosplay folks, wigs and more!" Hair resembling Johnny's appeared on top of Chris' head with Chef walking past, wearing hair that was like Sendo's.

"And they said anime hair was impossible in the real world." Chef said before the hair was pulled off by Heloise wearing a Sucy wig.

"Maybe not that one, but this one definitely is." Heloise said.

"Forget anime hair. Get the more realistic stuff." Doyle said, landing on the ground, wearing a wig styled like Scott's hair.

"And last but not least!" Chris said before the Johnny hair disappeared. He then showed off a wig based off his own hairstyle, taking it off his real hair.

"And there's plenty more where that came from! And it's all here at www . TotalDrama . com! Get your merch now before it goes away!" Chris' signature white-teeth smile was seen before the screen changed with more merch.

The merch included a shirt that had Puss in a gold Samurai Ranger suit, sword in hand as he pointed forwards with it, the shirt saying "Living life like it's El Dorado."

Two more that said "Long hair, don't care", one having a picture of Weiss with her hair down and another with Rei. And three final ones that had Zee in a superhero suit that was orange with "PepZee Man" on one and "Just vibin'" on the second, with the third shirt having Rally on it standing next to a muscle car, sniper in hand with the words "Certified Tomboy" on it before the shirts on the screen alternated to completely new ones.

Two were shirts that had palm trees with the words "Total Drama" on them, three had pictures of Team JET, Team RWBY and Huey, Dewey and Louie with the words "Strength in numbers" on them. And the last three shirts on the screen was one that had Doyle and Heloise wearing sunglasses with the words "Interns at work" on them while the other shirt had Chef in a karate gi with a knife in one hand, slicing vegetables out of the air with the words "Master Chef" on them. The final shirt had Kaz, Eijun, Asta, Kagami, Natsu, Monta, Sendo and Hinata all on it with the words "Loud and Proud" on it.

Ben and Yang wigs were also seen on the left end of the screen, with Tsukishima and Sucy wigs being on the opposite side.

"Buy ANY item in the next 24 hours and get these Ben and Yang wigs or Sucy and Tsukishima wigs, or any of these contestants' accessories bundled together for free! One for you and one for your guy friend or lady friend!" Chris narrated. "But hurry, this offer's only good for today!"

Another narrator was heard quickly talking afterwards saying, "All contestants legally receive no payment for this merchandise. Unless promotion and word of mouth counts. All rights are reserved to their respective owners, and all merchandise created here, while there may be inspiration from other sources, is completely original and therefore does not fall under copyright infringement. All accessories shown are props and do not grant any abilities or other effects seen from their owners. We are not responsible for any harm caused to you or others from attempting to use them as if they do."

"WWW dot Total Drama dot com! That's WWW Total Drama dot com! Order today!" Chris finished.