Bios

A/N: Like last time, I know that not everyone will be familiar with all of the characters competing so here are some descriptions for some of them. Granted they probably won't say everything about a character, but they'll a least give you a bit of a feel for them.

SPOILER ALERT: Some of these descriptions will reveal spoilers for each character and some events. You have been warned.

1. Total Drama Island Winner: Owen

Origin: Total Drama(Debuted in Island)

Title: The Party Guy

Bio: A huggable, upbeat and friendly person, Owen is in the Total Drama competition for fun and to make friends, and not much so for the prize(although he wouldn't mind winning like he did the first season). A veteran of the show, competing in several seasons including the Ridonculous Race with Noah as the Reality TV Pros, he is easily one of the most well-known contestants of the show, moreso for his friendliness than his competitiveness compared to some of the other veterans. Although he has shown a competitive streak and will help his team the best he can, even if he winds up failing( with many of his failures ending in a comical fashion). He loves eating, having a good time, and is also notorious for passing gas.

Reason for Entering: As a winner of the first season of Total Drama ever, Island, he is welcomed back to the latest season. While he would love to win another season, he'd be happy as long as he gets to have fun and make friends.

2. Total Drama Action Winner: Duncan

Origin: Total Drama(Debuted in Island)

Title: The Delinquent

Bio: A juvenile delinquent that ironically comes from a long line of policewomen and policemen, he is the very definition of a bad boy. Brooding, obnoxious, sarcastic, and flirtatious, he considers himself as being "straight with people", not willing to be something that he's not. Whether that causes him to get along with people or make enemies is something that he doesn't seem to care about. Though he has been shown to have a soft side, something he doesn't like to admit.

Reason for Entering: As the winner of Action, he was allowed out of prison to compete on the show. Not only that, but Chris still wants Duncan to pay up for what he did to his cottage in All-Stars. In not just screen time but a cut of the prize money if he wins. While he would have rather gotten out another way, this was the only chance he was going to have anytime soon, so he reluctantly took it.

3. Total Drama World Tour Winner: Heather

Origin: Total Drama(Debuted in Island)

Title: The Queen Bee

Bio: Strategic, manipulative and competitive, her eyes are on the prize. Although being nicer compared to her debut on the first season, Island, she has also become more competitive, being more involved in the challenges and not even letting her romantic relationship with Alejandro get in the way of trying to win.

Reason for Entering: As the winner of World Tour, she is welcomed back to the latest season in a reserved spot for winners, but chooses Alejandro to compete with her. Both believe that with their skills combined, there's no one on the show, not even throughout the multiverse, that can stop them from winning, especially considering her experience in Multiverse Edition.

Alejandro Burromuerto(Competing with Heather)

Origin: Total Drama(Debuted in the Action special leading to World Tour)