High School AU is back!!(but diff) part 1

Bringing back the first ever AU :) enjoy. This high school AU isn't a continuation of the first one. I might make one though if you lovelies want it ❤

Nobody's pov~

Cole was sitting down with one of his friends, Vania. They were talking and laughing, completely unaware of the thoughts racing through Kai's mind. He was also sitting with them.

Kai has had the biggest crush on Cole. Being near him was enough to possible stop Kai from functioning properly (do NOT think Zane. Think just a loss of words)

Both Vania and Cole were blind to Kai's feelings. Only three people knew of Kai's feelings towards Cole: Lloyd, Nya, and Zane.

Lloyd eventually managed to pull Kai away before he died in front of his crush. Nya and Zane were also there.

"Kai just talk to him about it!" Nya said in an annoyed tone.

The others shook their heads in agreement.

"I have to agree with her, Kai. statistics show there's a better chance of you two getting together if you just ask him." Zane said calmly.

"I don't need statistics right now, Zane." Kai groaned.

"Fine Kai. But if you don't by the time next month rolls around... I will personally drag you over to him and tell him myself. You hear me?!" Nya practically yelled.

"Okay, okay! Fine. No need to yell."

Lloyd, Zane and Nya all walk off after Kai agreed. Nya watched him as she walked off.

Kai was now more stressed than ever. The end of the month was 2 weeks away and Kai didn't even have the courage to talk to Cole much.

"Why did I agree to that...." Kai sighed.

Hey I like this so I'm gonna make this a 2-4 parter. Let me know what y'all think. I've gotten a lot of motivation so I might get a part out daily. I'm also updating parts like the Facts About My AU part. I'll update when I can :)

School sucks...

And here's a funny image for the day just in case today wasn't the best:

Final word count: 353 words

Buh Bye Lovelies!!!!