You win more flies with honey

Adam's: POV

"I haven't done anything, it was Katherine who started it." said Oliver. "Mr. Jackson, I hope you undrestand that these accusations is unacceptable." said Regina.

"Oliver talked bad about my brother and dad." said Katherine. "Violence isn't allowed here." replied Regina. "She broke my nose." said Oliver. "Shut up Oliver, you better start behaving or I'll send you to a boarding school." replied Victor. His dad remember not to mess with me again.

"You should be in a brothel, slut." he said. "Maybe it's you should be there." replied Katherine. "Please, calm down." she said. Kat and Oliver glared at each other. "I'll never be yours." I said. "But I want you." he replied. "I'm married and this is not over." I said coldly and walked out of the office.

"Wow dad, you were so cool." said Kat. "I've never liked your principal." I replied and started the car. "Me either." she said. "Did you see her face?" I asked. "Yes." she said laughing.

"You didn't do anything wrong

"You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I know." said Kat. "You're an amazing girl, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied and she smiled. "Thank you dad." said Katherine with a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna give you some advice, it looks like you need it. You win more flies with honey. But if you get yourself a bee... sting first." I replied. "I love that advice, who told you that?" asked Katherine. "Billy." I said and smiled.

***

Jack's: POV

"I'm sorry darling, but I have to work night at the hostpital." I said. "It's okay." replied Adam and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." he replied. "It's okay if you want to have a movie night." I said and he laughed. "Thank you." replied Adam.

Don't mess with Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert