This is the best day of my life

Jack's: POV

I twisted my foot when I did a trick with my skateboard." said Emma. "It has happened to me too." I replied. "It's so typical." she said. "I agree." I replied and she smiled. I wrapped bandage around her foot.

(Jack as a doctor)

(Jack as a doctor)

"Take it easy these days." I replied. "I promise and thank you." said Emma. "No problem. She nodded her head and went out from the room.

I was in my office when it was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. "Hello Jack." replied Peter. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I wanted to see you." he said and smiled. "I'm busy." I replied.

"Are you sure you can really trust Adam? who's knows, maybe he's cheating on you with Oliver." said Peter. "You just said that so you can have me. I'm married Peter and I love Adam." I replied. "You'll regret this." he said and left. I called Adam and told him everything.

***

Amir's: POV

"Happy Birthday." I said. "It's not my birthday." replied Georgia.. "Well, we're celebrating anyway." I replied and covered her eyes. "I hate surprises." she replied. "You'll love it." I said. I took Georgia to the living room. I took away my hands and she gasped. A beautiful light blue long dress hung on a mannequin.

(Georgia's dress)

(Georgia's dress)

"I heard about the school ball and you wanted your dream dress. The color will make your eyes pop." I said. "Thank you so much Amir." replied Georgia and hugged me. "I'll give you a true Cinderella night." I said. "How can I ever repy you?" she asked. "You don't have to repay me." I said. "This is the best day of my life." replied Georgia. Billy hugged her and she smiled.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Amir is wonderful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert