Epilogue

"Wow dad. I don't know whether to be depressed or not." My daughter told me. I rolled my eyes. "Calypso, you asked for the story!" I said. "Nuh uh!" She shook her head. "She did." She pointed to the girl beside her on the couch. Its Blair and Cassy's daughter, who is wagging her tail happily. "Well I loved that story." She said. "Of course you did Salem." Calypso snapped. Salem shrugged. "It was cute! You're telling me you never wanted to know how your dads got together?" She asked. Calypso shook her head simply. "No. Because I could give two shits." She said. I sighed. "So what was daddy's plan?" My son asked. I shrugged. "I don't know Faber. He still hasn't told me." I said. "Because it doesn't matter." Dusk said walking up behind me. "Hi babe." I said. "Hey." He smiled. Our son, Faber, is six. He's got short black hair like Dusks, but he's got my shark parts. Our daughter, Calypso, is eighteen, and has long blonde hair, similar to my short blond hair, but she has Dusks bat parts. Salem is Blair and Cassy's daughter, who is seventeen, has long light blonde hair like Cassy's, and Blairs coyote parts. She also has all of Cassy's powers.

We're at Blair and Cassy's house right now. Dusk and I are just here to hang out. "Alright. I'm out. That was way to sappy for my liking." Calypso said. She got up and tried to fly upstairs. Salem snatched her wing and pulled her back down into the couch. "Nope! We have a date. Did you forget?" She asked. Calypso raised an eyebrow. "The reservation is in my name. How would I forget? I just don't want to go to the restaurant in my Green Day tee-shirt." She said. "I like when you wear your band shirts though." Salem blushed. Calypso sighed. "Then for you Ill keep it on. We better get going though." She said. "Ok!" Salem bounced out of her seat. She hopped over to the front door and Calypso dragged her feet behind her. Blair and Cassy were in the kitchen and watched as they left. "Those two are polar opposites." Cassy said with a laugh. "Yeah. But hey! Opposites attract." Blair said. "It doesn't look like it but Calypso is obsessed with her. I caught her having a panic attack in her room once because she couldn't figure out what Salem wanted for Christmas." Dusk said. Faber ran outside to play while Dusk and I walked to the girls.

"So are we ever gonna get to see your secret lair?" I asked Cassy. She laughed. "Nope. Ill take that secret to the grave with me." She said. I sighed. "Fine." I groaned with a smile. "Will we ever get to know your master plan?" Blair asked Dusk. He shook his head. "It doesn't matter anymore. How many times do I have to say it?" He said. We laughed. "It wouldn't have worked anyway. There's no one way to make everybody equal. The worlds never gonna be perfect. Its just not possible." He said. "No kidding." I said. Cassy checked her watch when it buzzed. "There's a robbery down town and a car chase on the freeway. Care to lend a hand?" She asked. "You know it. Will you watch Faber?" I asked Dusk. He smiled and nodded. "Have fun guys." He said. "Lets hit the road shark boy!" Blair said. "Bet I can still beat you there Whippy!" I said. The three of us got suited up and ran out the door.