Blood money

"I don't think this is a good idea anymore,"
"what if he escapes and find me?"
"what if he kills me?"
I asked looking at Dominic the DEA.

"I promise you Abigail once you confess against him we will have enough evidence to put him away for life and you will be on the first plane out of Colombia."
"You will never have to see Dante or this place again."
He said with an assuring look on his face.

"And what if his men track me down?"
"He is very powerful he has connections everywhere."
I ask as we make our was into the police headquarters.

"His men can't step foot in the US and even if they "find a way they cannot track you down because your new job is in the police service,"
"you are assigned to work as the head doctor at highly secure prison."

"It will be impossible to harm you with the protection off the police service."
He said as we approach the door to the room where they had Dante waiting before they take him into the prison.

"You have five minutes with him before we take him in."
"I'm gonna give you one more chance to try and convince him to confess into kidnapping and killing the Guerra kids and what he did to the bodies."
Dominic said opening the door.

"And what if he doesn't confess?
"He is to smart."
I ask turning to look at Dominic.

"Then you are gonna give the court all the evidence you have on him for the rest of his past crimes and send him down for good."
"You can do it,"
"After today you are finally getting to live your life you always wanted."
Dominic said gesturing me to enter the room.

I entered the room instantly glancing at him,
he was still wearing the same black jacket from last night when they arrested him,
I herd he put up a fight before they got to him,
Dominic said him and his men killed over 50 police officers.
I watched as he innocently played with the cuffs on his hands that was chained to the table,
he looked up as soon as he heard the clicking off my heals.

I watched as he innocently played with the cuffs on his hands that was chained to the table,he looked up as soon as he heard the clicking off my heals

"Here comes my death,"
"Who knows the woman I love is the one who has the power to determine the rest of my life."

"You decide to end your life the day you ordered the death of those two children."
I said taking a seat across from him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about my love?"
He said scrunching his eyebrows gazing at the mirror across from us knowing very well we are being watched.

"You know if you don't confess you are still going to be locked up for the rest of your life?"
"Because those kids are just the top off the pool of innocent lives that you have taken Dante."
I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"And you were with me through it all."
"I think you are just as guilty as me because you lived in my house drove my cars bought the most expensive shoes jewelry and purses with my blood money."
He said raising his voice.

"The only thing I was to you this past year was your prisoner."
"When I found out the truth about you and what you do for a living I tried to leave,"
"And you punished me by killing every member of my family including my parents."
I spat at him.

"Your parents were collateral damage."
"If you didn't disobey me that would not have happened."
He said taking a deep breath.

"When I was a little girl I dreamt of becoming a doctor, helping the sick, saving lives but instead I make the biggest mistake by falling for you,"
someone who takes innocent lives."
"I regretted that night choosing the treat you when you came into my hospital with a gunshot wound on your shoulder,"
"I should off left you to bleed to death."
I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh come on baby, that was such a beautiful night,
That was the start of our love story."
He said smiling.

"If I only knew who you was back then,
I would...."

"You would what Abigail
"Choose your next words carefully."
He said shaking his head.

"Where is Abba and Chase Guerra bodies,"
"tell us so their parents can put them to rest."
"I can't believe you would kill two innocent kids because their father owed you money?"
I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Life is unfair my love."
He said looking at me smiling.

"I blame myself for being so blinded and not recognizing your true domineer sooner,"
"I would off put you in jail a long time ago."
I said getting up.

"Abbie"
He said in a soft tone making me look at him confuse.

"I want to confess,"
He whispered in a soft tone gesturing me to come closer.
I looked around the empty room before taking a step closer to him.
Close but not quite,
I walked around the table standing a feet apart from him.

"Look into my eyes my sweet Abigail because this is going to be the last thing you see when I escape and come to you,"
"You can run to the end of the world my love but I will find you,"
"And I promise I will kill everyone in my way."
He said making me gasp,

as I was about to step back he grabbed my face planting a kiss on my lips then pushing me away making me fall back on the floor.
I watched as a bunch of cops burst into the room grabbing him taking him away.

"See you soon my love."
He shouted as they escorted him out the room.