Princess

I hid under the kitchen counter with the knife in my hand listening as they broke open my door, I could hear the glass cracking under thier shoe as they entered the house.

"I'll take the ground floor you go upstairs,
One of them said."
I sat quietly listening to their footsteps as they walked around the house looking for me, I tried my best to steady my breathing so I wouldn't be heard.

"Where are you?"
One of the guy said as he entered the kitchen.

"Got you!"
He said grabbing me by my foot pulling me out from under the counter,
I kicked him away getting up running towards the front door but he was faster than me, he grabbed into my hair pulling back trowing me onto the floor.
I held onto the knife I had tightly,
swinging it slicing into his ankle causing him to fall on the floor beside me.

"You bitch!"
He shouted trying to grab his gun but I kicked it away taking the knife sticking it into his hand.

His scream echoed through the house as I scrambled looking for his gun which was under the sofa.
I hurried crawling towards the sofa but he grabbed me once more pulling me towards him.
I quickly pulled out the same knife from his arm stabbing him multiple times to his chest until he was no longer conscious and I was covered in blood.
I got up quickly heading towards the sofa to get the gun because I knew it was a matter of time before the other guy came down stairs to his aid.
And I was right.

"Stop right there."
The other guy said putting his gun to my head before I could get to the gun.

"Turn around."
He said kicking me on the back of my foot causing me to fall on my knees.

"Dante warned us about you but he didn't say you were that brutal."
He said while tying my hands together behind my back.

"You know that guy you killed was my brother?"
He said pointing to the guy on the floor.

"Dante said to bring you to him but he never said dead or alive,"
"I'm going to make you pay for what you did."
He said grabbing a broken piece of glass from the ground stabbing it into my leg.
I let out a groan as blood poured from my leg.

"Then do it."

"What?"
He said not understanding what I just said.

"I said to do it, kill me."
"I rather be dead then to go back home to Dante,"
"So go ahead avenge your brothers death
Kill me."
I said watching as a smile crept upon his face.

"My pleasure princess,"
He said taking out his gun pressing it against my forehead.
I held my breath and closed my eyes as a the explosion from the gun echoed through my ear.
Then suddenly I heard a thud,
I opened my eyes to seeing him in the floor with a bullet wound in his head.
I looked to my right seeing Armando standing there with a gun in his hand.

"You okay?"
He asked kneeling down in front of me as I stared at him dumbfounded not knowing what to say because he was the last person I would think to come to my aid.

"Abigail are you okay!"
He asked one more time breaking me out of my tranced.

"Yeah."
I said nodding my head as he grabbed a knife cutting the robe freeing my hand.

"Oh shit."
He said as his gaze went down to my leg where I was stabbed.

"Oh."
"Give me that,"
I said pointing to a piece of cloth on the floor.

"What are you doing?"
He asked handing me the cloth watching as I pulled the glass out off my leg tying the wound.

"I'm a doctor, I know what I'm doing."
I said getting up which was a bad idea because everything started to spin.
The last thing I felt was Armando arms grasping me as I heard echoing sound off Marcus and Mike's voice asking if I was okay before everything went black.

Mike POV

"Is she okay?"
Marcus asked walking towards Armando as he hovered over Abigail's unconscious body.

"Yeah, I think she just lost a lot of blood."
Armando said removing Abigail's hair from her face before picking her up.

"You killed them both?"
I asked Armando as I looked at both men bodies on the floor amazed by how quickly he acted.

"No, Just him."
He said gazing to the guy with the bullet wound to his head.

"We need to get out of here it's not safe,"
"those are Dante guys,"
"look at the tattoos on their neck."
Armando said.

"Yeah let's go."
I said opening the door holding it open as Armando carried Abigail out the house.

"Mike! Mike!"
Marcus called out catching up to me.

"I don't think it's a good idea to take her back with us, didn't you hear what Armando said?"
"Those are Dante's men, we are already in enough trouble already on our own."

"What do you want us to do leave her here alone?"
I asked raising my voice making Armando glance back at us.

"No,"
"I think we should call Rita,"
"Rita can take her somewhere safe."
Marcus said.

"No, she is staying with us,"
"The cops are the only people that knows Abigail's new location and a few hours later Dante's guys shows up at her place?"
"They are someone in the force working with Dante  and it's probably the same guy who we are looking for."
I said looking at Marcus as he threw his hand up in defeat because he knows I'm right.

"Look at them both."
Marcus said pointing to Armando as he carried Abigail.
"one minute they are pointing guns and each other calling each other names and then the next minute they are saving each other's lives,"
"It like a toxic relationship situation going on their like those soap opera my wife watches,"
"It's like those Wattpad stories."

"What the hell is Wattpad?"
I asked looking at him.

"Age is really catching up with you Mike,"
"It really is."
He said looking at me shaking his head as we approached Kelly's and Don's place.

Next chapter will be Sunday.