Family

Abigail POV

I sat in my my balcony strolling through my phone waiting for my soup to get done when suddenly my phone rang, it was my Dominic DEA agent who helped me take down Dante.
My heart skipped a beat fearing the worst thing possible.

"Hi Dominic."

"Hi Abigail how are things."

"I'm good I like my new job,"
I said while walking to the kitchen turning off the stove.

"Then I am really sorry to have to tell you this but I got a tip that Dante may have found out your job location."

"How
I asked as my heart started to race.

"You see I have a few inmates inside the prison where Dante is kept working for me,"
"they listen to Dante's conversations with the other inmates and report it back to me."
"And they overheard him talking about he got tip from an inmate in the Miami state prison that you are working there."

"Are you their Abigail?"

"Yes, yes I am,"
I said clearing my throat.
my heart felt like it was about to jump through my throat.

"Is the tip from a prisoner or someone working with me?"
I asked as my mind instantly ran on Armando,
He was the only person that I know noticed my tattoo.

"I'm not sure."
"But do you have an idea who it may be?"
Dominic asked.

"No I'm not sure."
I said taking a deep breath not understanding why I didn't just tell Dominic the truth.

"So anyways you are going to have to leave,"
"I have contacted Rita and she found a place for you to stay until we locate you to another state."
"So get packing she will be there in an hour
He said before hanging up the phone.

I headed straight to my closet grabbing my luggage and started packing, I only finished unpacking yesterday.
While grabbing my stuff my mind ran on Armando again, I wonder if him Mike and Marcus made it  safety to their destination.
I took my phone calling Mike's number but it went straight to voicemail.
I threw my phone on the bed and continue what I was doing when suddenly I was startled by the sound off my door bell ringing.

"For god sake."
I said putting down the suitcase walking to the door peeping trough the window before opening the door.
It was Rita.

"Hi,
"Did Dominic contact you?"
She asked looking a little off.

"Yes but I'm not done packing."
I said.

"I'm gone take you to your new location soon,"
"but inspector Lockwood have a few questions for you concerning work,"
"Only answer the question you are asked."
"Do not mention anything to him about you leaving,"
"the less everyone knows the safer you will be."
She said stepping aside watching as a guy in a suit probably around his 50s got out of his car walking towards us.

"Hi Isabel good night."
"Im inspector Adam Lockwood
Can we come in?"
"I have a few questions for you."

"Sure."
I said stepping aside watching as they walked in talking a seat on my sofa.

"How can I help you?"
I asked taking a seat opposite them.

"I was informed by the prison staff that you came in yesterday asking to treat Armando Aretas medically."
"Why is so?"
The guy asked taking out a pen and paper.