Favor

Next day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm,
I switched it off gazing at the tattoo on my finger,
Dante made me get it a year after we started dating,
It matches the one he has on his arm,
at the time I thought it was a representation of our relationship but later on I came to fine out it was a tattoo everyone who joined his gang got.
I need to get it laser off as soon as possible.
I rolled out of bed heading to the bathroom to get ready for work,

To my surprise yesterday was very decent, I got a tour of the place well not the entire prison but where I will be working, it was nice I had my own office and operating room equipped with everything thing that I could possibly need

I got a tour of the place well not the entire prison but where I will be working, it was nice I had my own office and operating room equipped with everything thing that I could possibly need.

I headed down stairs to the kitchen making myself breakfast.
I went to the grocery store after work yesterday.
I was about to eat when suddenly I my phone rang,
it was an unknown number.
After hesitating a bit I decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Abigail this is Mike Lowrey."

"Mike Larry?"

"Mike Lowrey the cop who gave you a ride yesterday,"
He said.

"Oh yes, how can I help you?"

"Are you at work?"

"No I work the 8am to 6pm shift but there is another doctor who works the night shift."
I said.

"No I don't trust them,"
"My son was just attacked an hour ago by other prisoners in the yard."

"Well I'm sure doctor Frank will take good care of him."
I said.

"No I think the attack was sent out by someone inside the police force, I don't know if you saw the news about the late captain Howard is being falsely accused of dealing with cartels,"
"I believe someone inside the police forces is trying to frame him."
"And my son is the only person that can identify the dirty cop behind it all."
"Thats why they tried to kill him today."
"I need you to treat him and stay by his side until I arrive,"
"I don't trust anyone else in the police department at this moment not even the doctor and prison officers."

"I don't know Mike."

"Please Abigail he is my son, don't matter how fucked up our relationship is, I can't let him die."
"All I need is for you to say with him until I get the approval to fly him to Miami and get him to a secure location, so I can get some pictures in-front him so he can identify the dirty cop behind this all."

"Abigail please you out off everyone you should be more understanding because you were in his position a few days ago."