5

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the four walls of Sunoo's bedroom, accompanied only by occasional gasps and hisses, and the rain. It was pouring outside, a thunderstorm discharging its fury right above their heads. If Sunoo hadn't been sure he was the one making the bed shake, he would've sworn it was the work of thunder, strong enough to pass as an earthquake.

Sunghoon was sitting with his back against the board. His fingernails were scratching his shoulder blades, burning just right, so good Sunoo couldn't help but roll his eyes to the back of his skull. His mouth was latched onto Sunoo's neck, and his arms were around his torso, a possessive hold keeping Sunoo close as the movement of his hips met Sunghoon's thrusts.

Sunoo's hands were tangled in Sunghoon's hair, pulling. His head, thrown back as he let out breathy moans. He wasn't anywhere close, not yet. Not when Sunghoon had been away for that long, when he made him burst into sweet, desperate flames.

"That's it, that's it," he breathed, "right there. Fuck, Sunghoon. Don't stop."

With a grunt, Sunghoon bucked his hips up, giving into Sunoo's wishes. He was so deep, so close to Sunoo he could combust. But it wasn't enough. He wanted Sunghoon to cry for him, remember everything he was missing out on. Sunoo was going to make sure he thought about him for the rest of his fucking tour.

"Harder, c'mon," he hissed, leaning in to leave a trail of kisses along Sunghoon's jaw. He let his hands wander down his chest, rubbing the pads of his fingers against Sunghoon's hard nipples. "Fuck me like you mean it, Sunghoon. You can do better than this, can't you?"

"Shut up," Sunghoon said, sliding his hands down Sunoo's back until they were grabbing his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Sunoo gasped audibly, holding onto Sunghoon's shoulders. "Wish you could see yourself. Bet you'd love watching how well I fuck you, hm?"

Ferveshly, Sunoo nodded, rolling his hips erratically, although he couldn't keep up with the pace of Sunghoon's thrusts. His thighs were trembling, barely keeping him up.

"Bet nobody will fuck you like I do," Sunghoon kept going, whispering against Sunoo's ear. Goosebumps rose all over his body. "Bet all those pretty girls that hit on you at work could never imagine the way you beg for my cock, hm?"

"Fuck you," Sunoo gasped, crashing his lips against Sunghoon's, licking into his mouth. He wanted him to shut up. Shut up. To never speak again of other people. "You're so— so full of yourself."

"I have reasons to be," Sunghoon whispered, biting Sunoo's lower lip and pulling slightly. "Nobody will touch you like I do, will they?" Sunoo shook his head, regaining some of his strength now that the movement of Sunghoon's hips had slowed. He didn't want Sunoo to come too soon either. They both wanted exactly this, this addicting closeness, because they knew they wouldn't have it any other time. "Say it. Say I'm the only one who can love you like this."

Sunoo let out a high-pitched whine. He nuzzled his head against the crook of Sunghoon's neck and mouthed at the skin there, licking, biting, marking him up. Letting all of those fucking tabloids know Sunghoon belonged to someone.

"I don't want anybody else," Sunoo mumbled. "Just you, only you, hyung, fuck. Nobody but you."

"That's right, my love," Sunghoon said sweetly, kissing the crown of his head. He picked up the pace of his thrusts again, eliciting small breathy moans from Sunoo as he pushed him over the edge, his cock leaking between both of their stomachs. "I missed you so much, shit, Sunoo. Been dreaming of being inside you for weeks."

Too fucked out to think rationally, Sunoo didn't even complain. He didn't frown and asked Sunghoon why they didn't even talk when they saw each other, then. At that moment, Sunoo thought he just wanted to come with Sunghoon's name on his lips and pretend it was just another night.