The beginning

Lucy wakes up with her mum lightly shaking her shoulder, "ah finally its school holidays" Lucy gets up out of bed and goes to the toilet, Lucy sits on the toilet and hears here older sister Ella trudge out her room complaining about having to get up at 8 on the first day of the school holidays. Lucy walks downstairs to see her mum cooking breakfast while Ella sits at the table on her phone. Lucy goes and sits next to Ella, Katie brings over the girls scrambled eggs "eat up girls we have a big day planned" "mummy what are we doing today" says Lucy in her high pitched voice "we are going to the mall to look for some summer clothes for you and Ella" says Katie while ruffling Lucy's hair lightly. After the girls finish breakfast they go and have their showers before dressing up for the day, Lucy picks out a pair of pink Cinderella panties, a pair of dark blue overalls and pink shirt with penguins on it. Katie walks into Lucy's room to help her put on her clothes, she picks up the panties and opens them for Lucy to step into then she tells Lucy to put her arms up then puts the shirt over her head and down lastly she gets Lucy to step into the overalls and then puts her arms through the holes. Lucy walks out of the room holding her mums hand and walks down the stairs to see Ella standing by the door waiting for them in her jeans and white baggy jumper. They all walk out to the car, "Ely can you sit in the back with me" pleads Lucy "ok but just today ok" Lucy nods happily. Lucy sits in her car seat as she is only 150cm and her mum thinks its safer, Ella sits next to Lucy on the right side of the car "can you sit right next to me pwease" begs Lucy forcing Ella to move into the middle seat. As Katie starts the car she looks back to see Lucy leaning her head on Ella's shoulder while looking out into space, Katie smiles at Ella, Ella then mouths "I had to she looked to cute". As Katie pulls out of the drive way Lucy squeezes Ella's hand, Ella squeezes back then ruffles Lucy's hair a bit. When they arrive at the mall Ella unclips her and Lucy's seatbelt then steps over Lucy and picks her up out of her seat then puts her down on the ground, Lucy grabs Ella's hand as they cross the street into the mall then lets go as her mum guides them into a shop targeted towards people Lucy's age, as the family meanders around the store Katie picks up clothes she thinks would look cute on Lucy then slowly moves her to the back of the store where the changing rooms are. Katie finds a open room and starts to try different clothes on Lucy finally deciding on a pink and white striped dress and a pink skirt. As they leave the store to find some swimwear for the girls Lucy feels a slight twinge on her bladder but decides to hold it to show her mum and sister she is a big girl, as the two young girls walk around the store looking at different pairs of clothes Lucy starts to feel the pressure build up on her bladder but she decides to hold it until they finish in the store. The girls try on the trunks buying a pair each but while they are in line to pay Lucy tugs on her mums shirt saying "mummy I need to go potty" Katie then gets Ella to take Lucy to the bathroom and on their way there the Pressure in Lucy's bladder increases until she sticks her hands in her crotch, Ella notices her sisters struggles and carries her into the bathroom quickly, finding a stall. Ella decides she needs to help her sister so she starts to pull down her overalls then her panties, but as she pulls down her panties Ella notices a little wet patch about the size of a dollar coin but then she focuses on the matter at hand and lets Lucy go pee after Lucy finishes Ella tells her to wash her hands then puts an arm around her shoulder which Lucy leans into. As they get back to their mum Ella quietly tells her mum about Lucy's accident but their mum doesn't really mind and they round up their shopping. As the family walks back to the car Lucy grabs ahold of Ella's hand and then continues walking up to the car, when the family pulls into the driveway Ella undoes Lucy's seatbelt then lets Lucy bound into the house. When Katie puts away the girls new clothes she walks into Ella's room and sees a photo of the full family 6 years ago when Lucy was still potty training and in the photo Katie had been standing on the right with Luka on the left and on Luka's right was a ten year old Ella looking very excited and between her and her mum was a young Lucy in a sagging pull up which had a very faded Cinderella print on the front, Katie relieves the times 6 years ago when a young Lucy would just squat down in the middle of anywhere and fill her princess pull up.