She doesn't realise

As the finally full family pull into the movie theater Luka helps Lucy out and puts her on his hip Lucy's skirt was a little small so her diaper was revealed making her look like a little girl. "4 tickets for angry birds two please" said Luka grabbing the tickets from the cashier, Katie leads the way into the cinema finding all their seats just as the movie starts. Halfway through the movie Lucy starts squirming "mommy I need to go potty but don't wanna weave the movie" whispers Lucy to her mum "just go in your pull ups honey that's what they're there for. As the movie comes to a halt Katie pulls up Lucy's skirt revealing a swollen pair of pull ups "sure am glad you were wearing two honey or you would've leaked Lucy looked up at her mum and smiled. When the family arrived home Katie immediately took Lucy for a change, she ripped the sides of the pull up off leaving her naked except her shirt, Katie powdered Lucy then stood her up and opened the pull up's leg holes and Lucy stepped through and she felt the pull up hug her waist then the second pull up went up pushing Lucy's legs even wider. Lucy stayed in her room playing with dolls and she barely felt the pressure on her bladder before the now familiar warmth ingulfed her waist, Lucy looked down and saw her pull up expand but the second one didn't become yellowed so she pulled in out and saw the very yellowed pull up beneath her. Before dinner Lucy peed once more this time realising it and she sa.w her second pull up yellow and as she stood up she felt the pull up go halfway down her thighs, Lucy sighed enjoying not having to stop playing to go to the potty. When Katie went to get Lucy for dinner she noticed her wet pull ups but only changed one cause she thought she looked cute, as the day came to a halt Lucy was changed into two goodnites and was given some tight fitting pajamas causing a big bulge and being able to see the top of the pull up over her pants. Lucy woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee but she didn't know whether her goodnites would hold but while deciding the pressure on her bladder increased a lot and she decided to lie down and pee, she felt the warmth ingulf her and she smiled happily to herself before falling back asleep. Lucy woke up smelling pee and looked down at her pajamas and saw a big wet patch on the front causing her to start crying and before long Katie came in and saw the accident and immediately changed her into pull ups and put her pajamas and bed sheets in the wash. After breakfast the girls said bye to Luka as he had to go away again for work, Katie asked Ella "hey Ella im going to the store with Lucy to get better diapers do you need anything?" "no thanks mum" replied Ella. As Katie drove to the store Lucy peed once more causing her tights to expand and having a big bulge underneath her skirt that barely hid anything, when they arrived at the store Katie picked Lucy up and put her on the ground before pulling her skirt up and tights out to reveal she didn't poop before turning her around and pulling the tights down and squishing the pull up "honey your wet at least now we are getting diapers there wont be any more leaks" "yes mummy me dont want any leaks" Lucy grabbed Katies hand as they walked into the diaper isle. Katie walked up to a pack of pink diapers exactly in Lucy's size "Lucy pick out any pack of diapers you want" "ok mama" Lucy walked over to a pack of Pink diapers with different Disney princesses on the front "these one have pwinceses mummy I want these" Katie nodded picking the pack off the shelf. Katie walked Lucy to the changing rooms after paying for the diapers and she picked Lucy up putting her on the changing table, Katie pulled down Lucy's tights and ripped the sides of the pull up off chucking it in the bin. Katie picked up the princess diaper and opened it before instructing Lucy to put her legs up, Katie the powdered her and put the diaper on before puling the tights back up leaving Lucy with a massive bulge and causing her even more trouble to walk.