A bad start

Lucy woke up but this time found herself in a pink room that she didn't recognize but somehow remembered she looked down to see what she was wearing and was wearing a matching green and white pajamas with stars and unicorns on it when Lucy stood up she felt her legs were spread wide a little and pulled down her pants to reveal a dry Minnie mouse pull up but Lucy didn't feel shocked she felt like this belonged. Lucy started to play with the dolls on the floor but after a while she felt the need to pee but didn't want to stop playing so she just went in her pull up and she felt content as if this was the way it was meant to be. Lucy woke up again this time for real to yet again a wet bed but this time Lucy walked over to her mums bed room and opened the door and slowly shook her mum awake just to tell her she peed the bed. As Katie yet again helped Lucy deal with the wet bed and put her in a pink fluffy set of pajamas and again let her sleep with her. When they re woke Katie was already downstairs preparing breakfast while Lucy slide down the stairs on her bottom laughing as she did so, after breakfast the family piled into the car to drop Ella at her friend's house for a sleepover before Katie drove herself and Lucy to the supermarket where she did their usual shopping but this time when they reached the diaper aisle Katie reached for both a pack of medium goodnites and pack of huggies size 6 pull ups as well as some baby powder and wipes. When the pair arrived home Lucy went off to watch Cartoons while her mum went up to her room and opened a draw and moved her pink panties off to the side then put in the goodnites and the pull ups. After they had watched a movie which was the little mermaid Katie got Lucy to do her teeth then Katie waited on her bed with a goodnite, when Lucy walked in she saw her mum and the goodnite and said "mummy what's that" "darling this is a goodnite so your bed doesn't have to get wet at night" replied Katie sweetly Lucy nodded and then pulled down her pants and her mum told her to lie down were she put on the diaper powder then Lucy stood up and Katie opened the goodnite and Lucy stepped in then Katie pulled it up her legs then helped Lucy into a pair of Matching Moana pajamas "look luce they even match your goodnite" Lucy pulled down her pants to reveal her moana pull up smiling back up at her. Katie tucked Lucy into bed then went to sleep her self. Again Lucy woke up in the strange pink room this time she pulled down her pants to reveal the pull up beneath, then Lucy went back to playing with dolls then she got bored and picked up a stuffed toy and started having a tea party with it and mid way through Lucy felt a warmth ingulf her lower regions but just accepted it and went back to playing. Lucy woke up and remembered the pull up beneath her pants, she pulled down her pants to reveal a swollen pull up and the moana designs almost fully faded. Lucy then pulled her pants back up and walked downstairs but she didn't see her mum in the kitchen just then she felt a hand go into her pants and squish the pull up "honey your wet lets go get you changed" Lucy walked slowly back up the stairs behind her mum and then they walked into Lucy's room where her mum grabbed a pair of pink panties a purple skirt with frills and a white t shirt. "Ok Lucy today we are going back to the mall because I forgot a few things, do you want to get breakfast there or here?" "there" squeaked Lucy as they arrived at the mall Katie grabbed Lucy's hand and directed her towards Mcdonalds, Lucy ordered a bacon and egg mcmuffin and a orange juice while Katie ordered a hash brown. As they made their way through the shops Lucy started to feel the need to go pee but just then her mum made her try on another skirt, just as Lucy changed back she squealed "I need to potty reawy badwy mummy" just then Lucy felt a squirt of pee go into her pink Panties before just giving up and flooding her panties, Katie stood there horrified before she picked up Lucy and took her back home. When they arrived home Katies ordered Lucy to shower, while Lucy showered Katie grabbed a Minnie mouse pull up and a pink shirt with penguins on the front. When Lucy walked back in her room her mum made her lie down no questions asked and powdered her before pulling up the pull up and helping her with her shirt, "mummy where are my pants" said Lucy almost crying "honey we aren't going anywhere and I need to make sure you dont have an accident, also you need the pull because you peed yourself twice in public but if you keep your pull up dry today you won't have to wear it unless you have an accident" Lucy nodded silently while crying Katie pulled her in tight "baby this isn't a punishment its just safety measures".