8. First sight

Hi this is me Seria the author of "The CEO's Angel".

Wanna say you before you go further to read. I am extremely interested to be a author of such romantic story.

My grammar is not such strong ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ and English isn't my Mother Tongue.

So please adjust it with and I am promising to correct it in future and trust me this Story is gonna be a Heaven in Book so please have patience and spread love.

Do vote and leave pretty comments which will provide me to write further more stories like this

Share it with your most book warm friends or with not a book warm, as this book have the potential to make her/him love it

Thankyou,
Seria....♡

________.._________.._________..________..___________..________.._______.

Abhimanyu Randhawa with his team was passing by the Conference hall when suddenly Rahul's eyes felt on that girl dancing he laughed and spoke something

what's the girl doing there taking files in her hands the dancing angel .Who's it?? Didn't saw her there with others

Hearing Rahul's words Abhimanyu turned his head to look for the girl and....

Rahul just leave from here right now let anyone do anything... (Abhimanyu said carelessly)

But Abhi it's your empire your sphere you being the emperor will let anyone do anything (Rahul questioned with a devilish smirk)

Abhimanyu understood what Rahul meant due to his words Abhi felt currently he's negligent towards his dominion his anger started boiling....he thought of never again neglecting anything associated to his corporation...he was getting red in anger again remembering that girl who was doing mannerless stuffs being in the office...She doesn't have etiquette and manners Abhimanyu moved fastest towards the conference hall butt....

Fu*k the girl isn't there
Where that deficient of common sense disappeared (Abhimanyu shouted)

Abhimanyu became seriously angry on Rahul and asked Did you despite to do a prank to me you bloody** Did you pranked clown

Rahul got a bit nervous but confidently replied neither was I pranking nor I am lying....You just look down from the balcony I know she's there that girl is definitely there...
Abhimanyu ran towards the balcony

Naina's pov

Naina was dancing her heart out flipping her hairs jumping her mood is now lifted cause of this beautiful windy weather and she's feeling fabulous even after being unknown to what she is actually doing! She's dancing in the office ground...

Ira this is the bestest part of the day (Naina said)
Ira replied Yupp sis...I liked it too..
Let's dance Ira....let's groove together you try to match my hook steps (Naina said)

Okk you are really an amazing dancer ain't such good in it as you but still trying best butt Naina it's now too late we must go down if anyone....(Ira said)

Suddenly
Wait.. Don't dance buddy ... I
could hear many footsteps coming towards this direction... (Ira whispered)

Naina was totally indulged in the weather so she felt nothing and replied
- Let them come

No Naina it's office .....Ira understood its surely Abhimanyu Randhawa with his team coming towards his cabin which is just after the conference hall...without wasting a pinch of time she dragged Naina and moved hurrily towards down the stairs...
What are you doing Ira I want to stay here... Why are you dragging me... Who's footsteps made you this much nervous (Naina asked)