13. In a Fairy Tale🧚🏻‍♀️

Hi this is me Seria the author of "The CEO's Angel".

Wanna say you before you go further to read. I am extremely interested to be a author of such romantic story.

My grammar is not such strong ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ and English isn't my Mother Tongue.

So please adjust it with and I am promising to correct it in future and trust me this Story is gonna be a Heaven in Book so please have patience and spread love.

Do vote and leave pretty comments which will provide me to write further more stories like this

Share it with your most book warm friends or with not a book warm, as this book have the potential to make her/him love it

4000+ words

Thankyou,
Seria....♡

________.._________.._________..________..___________..________.._______.

Ohh it's my fault... Abhi wasn't leaving it's just an excuse (She said in a much similar tone like Diksha)
Yaa because ... there's a reason it's not an excuse he was constantly blushing and blushing remembering about your closey bestie...Miss Sinha
thus he was constantly blushing and working... blushing and working all because of you Bestfriend Miss Naina Sinha who led him blush and became his first reason in life for whom he blushed
As the phone was in speaker Diksha heard everything and biting her lips she was giving a devilish smirk to Naina knowing about her and abhimanyu
Umm ha ha ha you talk it's not my phone (Naina with awkward smile)
Give my phone miss Dancing Ang...

Leave you don't know but I knows everything my love♡♡

It has four days to the unbearable suffer Diksha faced since then Naina has became a shadow partner to her she is providing her every needy things like medicine in correct time, correct nutritious food, always making sure she remains hydrated, she has strictly ordered the Vinita mausi (helper) for non oily food which Naina loves still...
she is constantly checking up Diksha's temparature, providing her cough syrup, kadha ....she is taking a lot care of Diksha everyday which made Diksha in tears ..tears of proud..cause she never expected this something but knew that there's lot to be cruel for her in this universe but she is always safe because this woman won't let any blood to flow from her vein....
She turned toward and hugged Naina tightly a purest soul which has so much to say but never said anything to anyone...and cried every hour remembering her pure dids .. which led her call cruel by everyone ..she hugged her to cry opening her heart...a cry containing screams...a lot..pain and suffering which made her suffocate with full of oxygen ...
"Sometimes our eyes doesn't sobs but heart cries thus we faces obstacles to smile but we manage like Diksha... but whenever a closey is hearing understanding we couldn't control those painful tears heart faced to drop from eyes ...a person who is always unheard feels magical when someone is present to hear "

Nainaaa....Nainn...aa..i ..i am a worst child...i..i a..m ..a worst as a child..I never got love maybe.. because I am undeserving...so..so.. much... sorry... sorry...Nain...I am a worst daughter

Ok stop sobbing and please say what led you suffer this much otherwise I will start crying and I think its gonna be more worst to you...
Naina wipped her tears and said from stopping her being more upset.
She hugged back more tightest and said I am gonna endure no more tears from your eyes

Ok ok ain't crying....(Diksha)

Ok speak then...(Naina)

Diksha again started weeping but spoke thus Naina allowed those weeping she spoke about her whole conversation with her father who.. was asking for 10,000 and when she denied because she. Isn't currently unable to pay that much