THE PARTY 🎉

‼️Author's note ‼️

This part will be consisting some soothing songs by some incredible artists. And I will definitely request you to turn on those songs of respective artists whenever I will mention. It's a true request without playing this songs you couldn't enjoy today's part

3000+

Let's being with the party 🥳

Obviously Ekransh you will sing please please sing a song... you well are heartily requesting (Rahul)

Yess jiju without your song this party will be dull....

You are a singer Ekransh!! (Trishita)

Yes ma'am not such

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh please sing for all of us... (Trishita)

Okay ma'am I will try

But I have a condition otherwise I won't let you sing

Condition!!??

_______.._______..___________.._______________.._________..___________..

Hmm ... definitely a condition is there before you could proceed with..(Trishita)

What's the condition ma'am? (Ekransh)

Naina you don't know (Trishita smoothly teasing)

What ma'am..(Naina with questning vision)

Umm.. okay... Maybe you don't...my bhai Abhi is an incredible singer and a guitarist he plays guitar adeptly like know one else and his voice...OMG... whenever he sings is honey to ears (Trishita)

Yaa his voice is amazing...but never heard him talking anything about his passion about music...(Brithika)

Yaaa he never mentions that he is a singer not a well practiced like Ekransh but a tough competitor

No no ma'am I don't wanna compete sir... he is OG..he is Boss if it's happens I will be wrapped with shame

No no no I didn't spoke about Compitition I just exclaimed his talent and ofcourse he never sings but today he is fully enjoying and cherishing..so it's a golden opportunity we should grap it...He last sang at my Wedding ...4 years ago publically he always like humming songs...but never sings publically ...So today it's a day with aura why won't you force him to perform ??
(Trishita)

Ofcourse!! Ofcourse..bhabi... But who will force him to sing (Rahul)

Nainnaa...who else (Trishita)

Mee...eee...me .no no he will scold me...(Naina)

He will scold you Naina don't joke we are a part in a crucial conversation..(Rahul whispered to Naina)

Rahul bhaiya shut up...
No ma'am I... I can't (Naina)

You have to if you still can't you only have to do it

Please Naina we all have huge hope on you please please (Brithika and Ekransh)

What If he scolds then...or if he ignors me...or if he became annoyed, angry and irritated...If he ...

Come Naina stop overthinking you please leave overthinking much and please make him sing...

Buttt...butt I

And Trishita pushed her toward Abhi and she was about to fall in his arms but she managed herself typically not to fall..

What happened to you are you not well... what has happened speak...(Abhimanyu being worried)

Everyone was glaring at Naina and were glaring to not waste time and speak those actual wanting points