14. Best day in Abhimanyu's life

Hi this is me Seria the author of "The CEO's Angel".

Wanna say you before you go further to read. I am extremely interested to be a author of such romantic story.

My grammar is not such strong ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ and English isn't my Mother Tongue.

So please adjust it with and I am promising to correct it in future and trust me this Story is gonna be a Heaven in Book so please have patience and spread love.

Do vote and leave pretty comments which will provide me to write further more stories like this

Share it with your most book warm friends or with not a book warm, as this book have the potential to make her/him love it

5000+ words

Thankyou,
Seria....♡

_________..______.._____________..______________.._________..___________

Didn't I just said kisi aur ko nahi chalega ....(Rahul)

Nahi chale...(Naina)

Usko nahi chalega to party cancel uske naam ki party naa..(Rahul)

Sirr!! Stopp (Naina while Blushing)

Umm Rahul why suddenly her cheeks became red like tomato
Daal mein kuch kaala hai noo??(Diksha)
Shut up guys..!! (Naina)

Parr Rahul how can I come i ain't work there...??

Naina was about to say "You can come as you are my Best...." And Rahul interrupted her saying
You will come as my better half ...hmm!!

Ok jiju she will be there... and everyone laughed

Look Naina This Randhawa called me 50 times and 28 texts for just to know when he can get glance of someone.... Showing Naina his phone he asked .. so Miss Naina Sinha what should I reply??

Reply maybe in a Fairy tale...

_________..______.._____________..______________.._________..___________

In the Evening

Naina POV:
I am currently cooking in the kitchen and the good news Today Diksha is much well than previous days and soon she will resume her work and I as well. I am cooking Biriyani today with rayeta as Diksha requested too much for it. Rahul left our apartment and it has been a hour and from then Diksha is happy and only planning about party's outfit , hair, makeup and accessories but somewhere she is tremendous shy to attend that congratulations bash without applicable invitation so she is sometimes stopping thinking about all this but I am constantly asking from the kitchen about what she has planned and as expected sometimes she is answering but sometimes she is becoming pale . As the doctor recommended being upset is fuel to fire it will again make her that much sick so I am is inciting her so much to speak about her plans about the party. And in mind I am currently praying that when Avaransh sir and his wife will call me may they invites Diksha too. Rahul has said that he will adress Diksha as his "Would be"
but it isn't such pleasent for Diksha she is still feeling very shy
And I was thinking about all this suddenly I heard a voice it was Diksha who's speaking in infuriated voice
Mujhe bulayenge kiuu?? I don't work there so why am I planning
Rahul told that he is gonna address you as his better half (I spoke) twinching my finger twice

Huhhh!! I don't want (Diksha)
To be his better half wait I'm calling Rahul (I asked sarcasticly )

No no jaaneman...to attend the party without invitation...i mean noooo... it's embarrassing butt..but What are you gonna wear love? (Diksha asked me)