That's My Friend!

(UPDATED)

 "What do you want to eat?" Asked the male doctor to the student beside him only to receive a glare. "What?" He asked again.

"I can buy my own food," exclaimed the teen.

"I never said I'll buy for you. Who do you take me as, your brother?" Emu said calmly. If the teen really wants to play the game, then he'll play along.

Bakugo gritted his teeth. "I'll get a tuna sandwich and a hot green tea. Oh and give me one of those chocolate bars, please."

"Is that all?" The cashier asked with a sweet smile. Bakugo nodded his head while taking out his wallet from his bag.

"That'll be-" The cashier was cut off by Emu. "Oh before that, can you add a chicken sandwich, a lamb pie, a hot chocolate and the same chocolate he asked for? Thanks."

Bakugo stared at the doctor with confusion, before annoyance began to build up in himself. "Oi, what do you think you're doing, huh?!" His voice began to raise. But before he could continue, a sound from the paying machine was heard. Emu had already swiped his card and paid for everything, including his food.

"Alright. Please take a seat while we prepare your order." The cashier said before heading to the back to prepare their order.

The teen was taken aback. What the hell is with this guy, he thought.

Emu, who began to notice the blondie's eyes on him, voiced out. "What? I never said I won't either." He grinned mischievously before heading towards an empty seat. Bakugo just grunted in annoyance before following behind.

While they waited for the order, Emu just went through his phone to read some texts that he hadn't had the time to read. Bakugo, however, stood there silently. He knew he had nothing to do on his phone anyway, so he didn't bother to take it out. Also, he wouldn't want to open his texts and let his school know he's online and may be able to track his location.

"They realized you're missing. Your teacher is asking if I know anything about your whereabouts? What should I answer?" Emu suddenly asked, looking up from his phone to the boy sitting in front of him.

Bakugo didn't show it, but he was slightly nervous. He knew he would get in trouble after this. But who could stop him from wanting to know about his friend, as much as he hated to admit it. "Answer however you like. I don't care." He answered, although deep down he wished the doctor wouldn't tell on him.

Emu, having faced many patients before, could read his expression. And as far as he can tell, Bakugo really didn't want to go back. He didn't want to get in trouble, and he still needed to know about his friend.

"Don't worry. If you don't want me to tell, then I won't. I'll tell him I don't know anything about it." He assured him. Bakugo was embarrassed. "Wouldn't that be lying?"

Emu raised his shoulders. The teen just sighed at the response he got. Suddenly, Emu's phones began to ring.

"Dr. Hiiro?"

"Emu. Are you at the hospital?"

"Yeah, I am. Why-"

"Come quick! It's Midoriya!"

"I'm on my way!" Without wasting any time, he got up and left. But he turned back for the student that was with him. "Stay here. You can eat first without me. I'll be back." Then, he left again without waiting for Bakugo to respond.

"Order for Houjou." The cashier called out. Bakugo went to take them, without taking his eyes off the doctor who left him.

Upon arriving at the Cyber Rescue Department, a secret department which operated in a secret base underground, Emu went straight to the patient's room. "How is he?!" He yelled.