3.

I finally found my seat and my two friends and I swear that I gave them a lecture because of my unanswered texts and calls. 
The lights turn off and the cars strated to roll. 

"Who are the drivers of my team by the way ask I 
- You have Charles Leclerc, a Monegasque and Carlos Sainz a Spanish driver says Louisia
- Mmmh okay"

Charles Leclerc like the Charles I've met 30 minutes earlier ? No, it's not possible but when they shows his picture on a screen, I have no doubt. It's him. I'm schoked. I have met a driver and the feeling was so good. I need to say this to Louisia and Diana. But they wouldn't believe me... 

"Grils I have something to say
- Go ahead Lana
- I think I just met Charles Leclerc when I was lost and the feeling was so good but I said his team sucks because it didn't have tyres but he laughs and oh my god, he's so beautiful and his eyes... just WoW !
- WHAAAAAAAAAT ??!! You're friend with Lord Perceval ?? 
- You need to send him a message !!"

Well, we're here with fangirls I think. But yes, they're right I want to stay in contact with him because, we have a kind of connection, like I never had before. It's strange. 

He finishes P3 in the two practices and he seems happy so I take this oppotunity to write him a message on Instagram. 

lana.carmina
Hey, I'm the gril you helped few hours ago to find her friends, I just wanted to say thanks and congratulations for your P3 during practices !

charles.leclerc
Hahaha thank you so much. I'm happy that you found your besties and I hope you will enjoy the qualification tomorrow and the race sunday. If you wanted I can give you some paddock passes for you and your friends

lana.carmina
Just send her the message and they're so enthousiastic. they're both huge tifosi !

charles.leclerc
sorry I have to speak with my team... See you tomorrow !

lana.carmina 
Good luck 

charles.leclerc followed you

I put my phone next to me, sit on my bed and have a stupid smile on my face. We only share four messages but he answers very fast and his proposition with the paddock passes was so sweet. 
So happy for tomorrow !!
AND HE FOLLOWED ME !! 

------

How do you find this chapiter ? 

I hope their relation didn't go to fast but I have to put actions because this story would be short. 

---------

Thanks fot the 100th views. It happends so fast ! Love you all !!

---------

430 words