12.

Charles' POV

It's difficult to lie to ALex because I see an other girl. It's not like a relationship, but I feel guilty after all. 
I think she knows what happend, she seems more distant. 

The summer break makes me feel a little bit better because my last race results were awful. Two DNF, and three times out of the points hurt. Lando is in front of me in the championship and Carlos not that far behind. At least Ferrari is P2 in the constructors.

Back in Monaco symbolises see friends and family. 

I open my appatment, and I immediatly feels something wrong. An housebreaking. I call Alex to see if she's fine, hopefully she's answering. 

We went to the police station to fix it. Nothing important were missing but I think it was just to scared us. And in the back of my mind, I thought about a link between this and Lana' letters. 

Now, I'm sure, it's someone who wants our relationship to be unveil. 

We need to talk again, but this time with Alex. She  will be an additional help in this investigation. 

charles.leclerc
Just have an housebreaking
We need to talk, I think I have an idea fo who did it. 

lana.carmina
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG is everything ok ?

charles.leclerc
Sure, don't worry

lana.carmina
Me too, I tought about one of my friends but... I would be heartbreaking if it's one of them

charles.leclerc
I will bring an combines

lana.carmina
No problems, see you later

charles.leclerc
Bye

--------------

Next chapiter, the meeting between Alex and Lana !!

-----------------

250 words