Fiction winners!!

First place
          Seams and Shadows

Title: 5/5
It's such a mystical title that weighs many questions in mind. Just by looking at seams I had an idea that it was going to dive into some bits of fashion and I’m glad I wasn’t wrong haha. I love it.

Book Cover: 9/10
It's such a beautiful cover that showcases who the main protagonist is without asking millions of questions. I love that as well.

Blurb: 10/10
Was the blurb amazing? Yes! It answered many questions I had and introduced some new curiosity in mind. Whose Yan and what is she going to battle with in this book? I have hints of that in the Blurb. The author did a great job on expanding on the story without revealing too much to make it boring.
Word building/setting: 9/10
One can almost imagine the streets design, how it looks and what certainly used to happen. I guess the sudden change had to do with the coming in of the building? Maybe? But what it lacks is just a little bit of some details on the office part. What did it look like? I couldn't imagine much on that.

Character emotion: 8/10
The handling of emotions is pretty much showcased when Yan is rejected the opportunity to do fashion at her 'dream university'. It pisses her off even more when she's compared to her brother. But in a sense that the author didn't introduce an aspect of her crying or maybe a 'tear' trimming down her face is kind of not relatable much. But I respect their character building, since not everyone releases their emotions by crying I guess.
Story plot and details: 19 /20
I could nearly feel the fog that was there, the chilly weather and the tiresome aroma that lingered around Yan. It was amazing truly since the small details matters. I thank the author for that.

Writing style: 20/20
I love your writing style? Yessss please! It was so easy for me to tag along the story line and read it. I personally loved the flow of the story. I was a little bit confused on the transition to the younger self but it didn't take long for me to hop in. That was great!

Grammar and spelling: 10/10
Discovered any grammatical error? No. The flow was excellent without much flaws.

Enjoyment: 5/5
Looking forward to the next update! Like what is going to happen next and why! I personally loved the plot and I think the author did a great job on this.

Total marks-95

Second place

Liberation: Oscar's story

Title: 5/5
After reading the story, the title fits in so perfectly. It's giving a hint of what's about to happen in the story which matches the topic.

Book Cover: 7/10
Personally, I feel like the book cover could use a little bit of adjustment. But it's not bad.

Blurb: 8 /10
It gives out a clear catchy description of what is certain to happen in the story. It made me curious of whether the humans and the wolves were going to set their differences or not. And besides that, the story of Scar. Was he going to set his differences aside? If yes, what's going to take of him to make such a decision?

Word building/setting: 9/10
I felt like I was inside the book. Truly I would feel the characters and imagine myself besides them watching the story happen and the like. I was really building a special bond with the character and so far the author did an amazing job on that. It's like I'm literally there when I'm reading. The setting was natural and it felt real which is rare to find in most books.

Character emotion: 10/10
The way Oscar would transition from a moderate hard-unbreakable human being to the actions he had shown after that woman had broken rubbed alcohol on his wounds? Man that was well handled. You could totally see why he hated his father without getting told he didn't like his father- somehow. Not forgetting Egon as well, who blinked more than twice after the horror he had encountered. Probably paralyzed from the whole scene. These are just a few parts where the emotions were handled properly.