Want to read on?

Thank you so much for reading the first few chapters of Textual Relations!

After writing a couple of 'traditional' style romantic novels I threw my hand at something a little different and decided to write Etta and Kick's story in the text format.

Despite struggling to stay focussed more than a few times I did have enormous fun writing about their online-to-offline romance and laughed way more at my own jokes than perhaps I should have. 

Textual Relations has been added to my self-published works on Kindle eBook and so if you have enjoyed what you've read so far, I promise the rest is worth heading over to Amazon to purchase ;)

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0D21QD35V

"I started reading this 13th September 2019 at 11:32pm and finished reading it 14th September 2019 at 03:05am. No break. Done reading this. Absolutely loved it."

"I left this story halfway for some reason I don't remember now, but it turned out for the best, now I got to read the whole thing in one go! Thank you for the perfect story! I loved every chapter, I laughed out loud at Etta's ramblings, I learnt a couple of new words for different intimate body parts. A wonderful experience, thank you again."

"Brilliant story, amazing writer! had me in tears laughing, thanks!"

"I ship them so hard!! It has been an epic read, this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us."

"Different concept of presentation and beautifully written... It was such a lighthearted read, loved a lot."

"OMG that was brilliant!!!!!"