Monthly Events

@justwriteit host two events which are held each month/every two months.

8 Chapter Challenge (8CC) - Held every two months (two month duration to write and submit) for new story written with 8 chapters. Each chapter should have at least 1500 words, totalling to 12000 words over the eight chapters. Summaries pitch (under 500 words) and logline (one sentence) will be required with story submission. Remember the 8 chapters is only the beginning of your story. If you complete the challenge, your entry will be sent to Wattpad HQ where some stories will be picked up to be continued into a full story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/344726994-8-chapter-challenge?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=Romizabooks

30DayChallenge (30DC) - If you have a new story or an ongoing story, you can challenge yourself to write over a period of 30 days. There are 5 different milestones you can reach over this period (words added to story): added at least 5,000 word, 8,000 words, 12,000 words, 20,000 words and 30,000 words. If you don't manage to reach any of the milestones, do not fear. You will automatically receive the participation sticker if you attempt the challenge.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/365928995-30daychallenge?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=Romizabooks