June Newsletter #1

Dear readers welcome to another newsletter of the year. Without realising half of the year has gone by. If you're in the northern hemisphere, you're enjoying the warmth of summer. For those in the southern hemisphere put on some warm clothes as it is cold over there.

Without ado lets dive into everything that is happening so far. Please don't forget to share this page or even book with everyone else.

Please read in portrait view.

Happy Pride Month to all who celebrate!

Private Message

The Ambassador team have come up with a solution: Introducing @AmbassadorCommunications. This profile is used by the Ambassador Team Leader for Ambassador team communication only.

Coming up

Get ready for the biggest event of the year: Wattys.

The 2024 Watty Awards open for submission from July 15th, 2024 at 11:00:00 AM EDT and close August 6th, 2024 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. You can submit your story anytime within that time frame.

Submission will open soon for both completed and ongoing stories.

For more information check out the following link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/368615432-the-2024-watty-awards

If the Wattys is not for you then you can check out the Ambys.

The Amby Awards 2024 will open from 1 August 2024. TheAmbys  will share everything that you need to know in the last week of June.

If I've missed anything for this month, do check out the official "Ambassador Newsletter" (June 2024).
https://www.wattpad.com/story/370740249?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Romizabooks