𝟎𝟎𝟏.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞."

"At a time in the world where things were feeling less and less certain" A girl's voice started to voice over as it started out with clouds and a clear blue sky. "There was one thing you could always count on...." She continued, "The Heroics" She said as soon enough a person was starting to come into view. "Our planet's team of superheroes." She said as finally you could see a man with blonde hair and a blue suit with a golden H on there known as the hero 'Miracle Guy'. "And our heroes, never failed." She said with a un doubtful tone as Miracle Guy smiled smugly, and soon another hero came into view he wore jetpack and jetpack boots with hat. He was known as the hero 'Tech-no' "Sorry I'm late." Tech-no said to Miracle Guy "I had to put the ISR synthetic aperture together" He explained, "Let's just hope it more than just a downed satellite." Miracle Guy said tucking the small trinket into his belt thing before patting Tech-no on the shoulder as Tech-no smiled "It's not." He reassured Miracle Guy before taking a puff from his asthma pump "Be careful with that thing." He gestured to the trinket he made. "When am I not careful?" Miracle Guy said looking down on Tech-no before flying up and away into the sky. "All the time" Tech-no finishes smiling to himself. Meanwhile Miracle Guy is in the Solar System flying to check out something but he pauses when He sees something strange. "Hey..Tech-no?" He called out to the man "Whats up?" Tech-no replied curious to what he hard to say. "The solar array..I-It's blown to bits" Miracle Guy says hesitantly before letting go and pushing it away before floating upwards "Seriously?" Tech-no questioned as Miracle Guy stopped as he looked out into the distance warily "There's something coming..." He says to Tech-no informing him. Before it showed him looking at a strange spaceship a few meters away "A spaceship of some kind." He said "It just blasted some kind of energy ray at me." He continued to speak looking at the spaceship as the energy ray comes flying toward Miracle Guy."Do these clowns not know who I am..?" He says smugly getting hyped up. "I don't mean to be a nudge but any idea how long this'll take?" Tech-no questioned again sounding slightly impatient as his jetpack starts loosing oxygen. "I'm running on fumes." He says gesturing to his jetpack as Miracle Guy takes out a selfie stick, it making a whirring noise.  "Just a quick selfie for my socials while I stop this thing" He said angling the selfie stick to be able to see him and the energy rays beaming at him and lifting a arm and flexing it to show muscle before something flies behind him and he sees it turning around "Wait a minute.." He whispered to himself but loud enough to be heard.lowering his arm and selfie stick looking out into the distance. "There's not one ship.." Miracle Guy say slowly getting worried as in the distance there hundreds of spaceships. "There's a whole armada out there..." He breathed out, the fear noticeable in his eye. "Funny, If I didn't know any better I'd say you sound a little worried." Tech-no joked as his jetpack went into warning zone beeping to alert Tech-no. "Miracle Guy?" Tech-no called out to the hero before there was a huge boom and Tech-no grunted touching his ear piece "H-Base! Come in, this is Tech-no! Miracle Guy has been hit!" He says in a panicked tone as he gets alerted seeing Miracle Guy falling towards him, "Hit with what?" The person on the other ear piece asked concernedly. Tech-no didn't respond as he used his jetpack to fly up to Miracle Guy and save him but His jetpack had almost completely ran out of fuel to work properly so they were flying back down "He's barely conscious!" Tech-no yelled into the ear piece. "Miracle Guy is barely conscious?" The person from H-Base said not believing what he's hearing. "Get a catcher ready!"Tech-no said realizing his Jetpack is out of fuel and he can't hold up much longer with a unconscious Miracle Guy as his jetpack frantically beeps and his engine splutters "I'm out!" He says to the ear piece as he groans and holds Miracle Guy's body up as they fall and you can see falling ship pieces on fire.
"This was the day" The girl's voice started back
"Our heroes fell.. All of them." She said devastated
"But from that.." She said.

"Others would rise."

____________________________________________________________________________Y'all I was crying cuz of how long this took!and Im only 2 mins and 41 seconds into the fricking MOVIE!WC: 833I love you cuties bye<333____________________________________...

Y'all I was crying cuz of how long this took!
and Im only 2 mins and 41 seconds into the fricking MOVIE!
WC: 833
I love you cuties bye<333
___________________________________________________________________________

© HENNESSY'S_CORNER