Chapter Seven

( I can't with those texts )
( katsuki needs to learn the way of emojis )

      Anyways! If you're one of my friends,
                     Please click off now.

    《 786 words! Finally, a long chapter 》

(Izuku POV)

I sit at my desk with my chin balancing on my fists, staring out of the window. I can't help but giggle at how stupid Kacchan was with the "emoji crisis" last night.

I suddenly pop out of my trance as Kacchan walks to his seat and sits in front of me. The only people in class so far are Aoyama, Hagakure, Shoji, Sero, and Uraraka. Of course, me and kacchan as well.

"Hey, Kacchan?" I tap him on the shoulder.

"What, Izu?" He asks me, confused. I can't help but blush a little at the nickname. He hasn't called me that since we were kids.

"You really need to learn how to use emojis!" I giggle.

We continue arguing as a few more people slip into class. I think it was Tsu, Kamanari, Todoroki, and a few others.

"Shit," I think to myself. "Hey, Izu? What are you looking at?" Kacchan asks me.

He glances over at Todoroki-kun, and then his gaze drops back to me. "You never told me what he said to you last night..." Kacchan groans at me.

I started biting my nails, thinking about how uncomfortable that was... He had no right to kiss me.

"Izu, are you okay?" Kacchan asks me.

"Yeah, just fine, Kacchan!" I beam at him. I noticed Todoroki heard the name that Kacchan called me, so he snuck a glare at him when he wasn't looking. I was, though.

"I'll tell you before the second period starts, kay?" I smile at him.

"M'kay Izu." He grunts at me.

He's struggling to be nice to me, I can tell he wants to scream. But I'll admit it's super nice of him to do that for me. 

The rest of the class is somewhat boring. I can't focus, not while thinking about how I'm going to explain what happened with Todoroki-kun to Kacchan.

As soon as the first period ends, Kacchan grabs my hand and pulls me out of class.

(Bakuhoe POV)

I pull the nerd through the halls into the locker room, then I finally sit down on the bench and gesture him to come sit with me.

He does it and then starts stuttering out the words, "U-uh, Kacchan, y-you know I really like you, right? To be honest, I think I might even, y'know, love you..."

My face lights up as I hear those words. "Of course you do, nerd. It'd be hard not to." I say with my most confidence.

He smiled at me and chuckled. "Well, Todoroki-kun, oh, shit. Todoroki told me that he liked me. I was so surprised that I couldn't even tell him I didn't return his feelings."

A wave of shock brushed over me.
"He did WHAT?" I shouted. Izuku covered my mouth with his hand, and then he said, "Kacchan, calm down or someone might hear us."

I bite his hand and then spit out. "I don't give a shit. Tell me what that bastard did after that."

"He kissed me. It was so disgusting, God. I wanted to cough up bile. It was nothing like you." Deku tells me.

"Deku... WHAT THE ACTUAL FU -" I get interrupted by him kissing me swiftly. "That seemed to shut you up. Listen, Kacchan. I don't return his feelings. I love you. I will never tell you otherwise." When he tells me that, my heart skips a beat.

I lean in to kiss him, and he doesn't pull away. He wraps his hands around my waist, and i wrap mine around his neck. We go on like that for a few more minutes. Before we both pull back to catch our breath.

(Rizzuku POV)

Kacchan tells me that it's just about time for the second period. I tell him I'll be in in a few minutes, just that I needed to sit down for a minute.

And I kid you not, barely ten seconds after Katsuki left the room, Todoroki walked in.
"Hello, Izuku." He greets me.
I look up at him as he closes the door behind him.

"I know you lied last night. You obviously want me." Todoroki-kun tells me with a smirk on his face. "You love me, not Bakugou. He's not good enough for you."

"Todoroki-kun, we've been over this, I don't like yo -" I'm interrupted by him slapping me across the face.

"You need to get taught a lesson for lying to me." He tells me before he starts repeatedly punching me in the stomach, kissing me directly after.

God, this feels so disgusting. I wish Kacchan came back..