Chapter Two

( idrk what to do, so let's hope it's good)

                         《  502 words.  》    

    (Izuku POV)

Kacchan and I are sitting in his dorm room, studying for the project due for math. Apparently, we have 2 weeks before it's due, so I don't see the hurry.

Buttt I also know that Kacchan likes to be prepared when it comes to school.

I glance up from my textbook and stare at Kacchan.. God, he looks so hot right now...

He's wearing a black tank top that shows his abs and grey sweatpants that he looks soooo good in...

God.. I wish he just -

"The fuck are you doing?" Kacchan asks, confused.

"UH, nothing!" I look away, blushing.

Kacchan grins at me. "Shitt, you were staring at me, weren't you?"

He chuckles at me. "Kacchan!? What! No , that's crazy, ew." I snap back at him.

Kacchan moves closer to me. His left hand lifts up onto my thigh. I'm sitting cross-legged, so this is really weird...

"Deku~, come on, you were looking at me, imagining me without that tank on~" he says playfully.

"What! No!" I start blushing uncontrollably.

Kacchan laughs at me as he starts to move his hand further up my thigh. It feels so good, though~

"Wait! No kacchan, sto-" I'm interrupted by Kacchan locking lips with me.

He kisses me for a few seconds before biting down on my bottom lip, hard. Asking for entrance, his hand is still moving up and down my thigh, crap, I think I'm gonna-

I let out a loud, muffled moan. Kacchan obviously takes advantage of it and uses it to enter my mouth. He swirls his tongue around before pulling back so we can both catch our breath.

"That felt good, huh, deku~"
Kacchan says to me, breathless.

"Y-yeah." I can't concentrate on what I'm saying,  not with him now having one hand on either of my thighs, rubbing up and down, shit-

He starts trying to unbuckle my belt, but I stop him. "You first~" I tell him.

He smirks at me and then answers, "Go ahead, if you want it so bad, then do it yourself."

As I start pulling down his sweats, he sucks on my neck unexpectedly. Slowly going down to my collarbone, "ngh~ kacchan, stop"

He bites down harder.

I let out a loud moan, but I'm not going down without a fight. I keep pulling down his sweats until they're completely off. I tug on the bottom of his shirt until he lets go of my neck, so I then pull his shirt over the top of his head and do the same for my own.

I force myself on top of him, kissing him and tracing my one of my hands up and down his chest. The other one is cupped around his cheek, and he starts swirling his tongue around my mouth all over again.

I use my hand to travel down past his torso, he let's out a loud moan and breaks the kiss.

"De-deku, wait~"