Chapter Thirteen

( Vigilante deku is so emo omg )

《 583 words 》

(Shoto POV)

As soon as he opens the door, I rush in, close it, and lock it. I grab onto him, pick him up, and push him into the wall.

I start rapidly kissing him, and I swear he starts crying. I don't know why. He wants it.

I move on to his neck, sucking as hard as I can, so it's sure to leave a mark for Bakugou to find. I go up and down for another few minutes before letting him go to the floor. He starts crying even harder, and he looks up at me, begging me to stop.

"Izu~ You didn't think you'd get a punishment for what you did? That's very stupid of you." I smirk at him. This is what he gets for sleeping in Bakugou's room.

"Your stomach still hurts, huh? I'll make sure it doesn't get better." I laugh. This is what he gets. He deserves it for being so disobedient.

(Izuku POV)

He grabs me by the collar of my woollen, blue shirt, and gives me a quick, disgusting kiss before punching me in the stomach repeatedly.

It hurts. It was way worse than last time. I start crying at the shock waves of pain coming from my abdomen. I feel something rise in my throat, and instantly, I start coughing up blood.

He punches me in the nose, and it makes a loud cracking sound. He's surely broken it.
It hurts like hell. I can't do this anymore... I just want to die right now. I'm so fucking disgusting for letting him do this to me. My entire existence was a fucking mistake.

Black spots appear in the corner of my eyes, but before I could get the bliss of going unconscious, someone walked in.

I can hear distant fighting going on in the background of the ringing in my ears before I end up going fully unconscious.

(Katsuki POV)

He's been hurt again. All because of me. If I had just.. walked him to his dorm or waited outside while he was getting ready, Icyhot would never have the chance to do some nasty shit like this.

I grab IcyHot by the collar and start screaming at him. He looks completely unphased. He probably got what he wanted out of assaulting Izuku.

Shitty hair and Raccoon eyes open the door and immediately start screaming unintelligible things that i can't hear because of the horrible ringing in my ears, I feel blinded by rage.

"BAKUGOU! WHAT HAPPENED TO MIDORIYA?" I finally snap back to my senses as shitty hair shakes me back and forth. "This bastard happened." I spit at him. I look him dead in the eyes, and I can see that behind all of the calm, there's a glint of fear in his eyes.

Shitty Hairs eyes widen in shock. "T-todoroki, you'd really do that to Midoriya..?" He asks, his voice uncertain.

"No," He says calmly. "It was Bakugou." He finishes. The fear in his eyes has immediately turned into cockiness.

Kiri even seems to somewhat believe it. He looks at the ground for a second before telling us, "I know it was one of you, but I don't wanna point fingers. We'll just ask Midoriya when he wakes up." He looks surprisingly sure of himself as he says it.

Todoroki's eyes have definitely turned into a somewhat 'that isn't how it was supposed to go' look. And i feel great triumph over it.

(Guys I fr don't know what to write rn so bear with me here 😭)