Update!

Hello, everyone!! Sorry I've been gone so long. I kinda lost my motivation to update this story. I'm not as into this musical as I was when I first started this story. But I still am and I am going to finish this story don't worry to anyone still reading it and curious on how it ends.

But I did want to update yall on that and what you can possibly see from me in the future if you want.

Soas of about two months ago, I have been really into The Greatest Showman Especially the oddities, specifically the Tattoo Man and the Strong Man. I've been following their actors for the oast couple of months cause I've been so fascinated by them and I found that  the Strong Man's actor is been on Broadway (Chaplin, Frozen, he's the guy who snatch a banner from someone like the King he his) which excited me which leads into the other thing that I've been into lately which is Hadestown. I still don't fully understand the plot of it, I know what it's based in but I'm too familiar with the story but the costumes, the music, the dancing and the presentation are just incredible. So that's what I've been into lately, I love it so much, I love the cast especially Tall guy/Timothy Hughes, so if you want to see anything related to him or Hadestown in general(characters, cast, crew, a story, x readers, etc) let me know :)