Chapter 15: (Sports Festival) Preparation for the Festival

For the sports festival arc I'm gonna put theme songs of the G1 Climax and Best of the Super Juniors because like the Japanese puro tournaments gonna take a toll on them. Plus Thank you guys for the 260 reads I'm very greatful to you guys. And now to the chapter.

Three days have passed since the infamous attack as the reporters were on UAs ass for that. (in reality I blame those damn reporters for causing everything till now)

Meanwhile the teachers were in a meeting about the villain who attacked them.

Nezu: So this villain is a 16 year old girl who used to be friends with 4 of our students? This is a problem.

Aizawa: The villainess named Columbina targeted my students Camie Utsushimi, and Narcisso Yaoyorozu who she calls them her Arlecchino and Signora.

Present Mic: But the names it's basically Italian right?

Nezu: Yes from the Italian Commedia dell'arte series. It's surprising that a villain is using characters from that as targets.

Gran Torino: But the problem is she is also the Granddaughter of All Might's mentor.

Aizawa: This changes everything but there's one thing the villain is basically learning as like she is following orders but from who?

Present Mic: Wait following orders? Are you saying someone is pulling the strings behind that kid?

All Might: Yes she said that her sensei created it meaning she's a learning to grow just like our students.

Nezu: I see.

After the meeting Gran Torino spoke to All Might.

Gran Torino: Are you thinking who might be that person using Shimura's Granddaughter?

All Might: I got one but I don't know if he survived after 5 years.

Out of nowhere a fully heal Aizawa appears before us.

Aizawa: Alright sit down!

Everyone: Mr Aizawa!!

Tsuyu: should you be resting?

Aizawa: and my health is not important as the battle is not over.

Mineta: (*scared) you mean..

Aizawa: UA Sports Festival

Iida: Hold on isn't it too soon since the incident three days ago?

Aizawa: Part of me says yes but it's also to show that we aren't going to let a villain attack affect us that's why we're adding extra protection to make sure no villains try to do something.

Mineta: this is stupid.

Izuku: Come on you haven't seen the sports festival?

Mineta: I have seen I just don't want to die.

Narcisso: Come on Mineta where's that guy who restrained the nomu?

Mineta: That was one time Narcisso!!

Aizawa: Enough!! The sports festival is basically one of Country's biggest events, the Olympics used to be take place but now it's a shell of its former self. Well except the hero Olympics. But that's another story.

Momo: the nation's top heroes will be there to watch to scout us.

Kaminari: they'll be looking to hire us to be sidekicks when we graduate.

Jiro: That's true but some don't break out and go solo, some stay as a sidekick forever, that will be you Kaminari since you are kinda dumb.

Kaminari's confidence went to zero as class chuckled a bit.