Chapter 8: Battle Training pt 1 Midoriya vs Bakugo 1

I'm greatful for the 146 reads since you guys are the reason I make stories like this. As for now onto the chapter.

Everyone came out in their hero gear from the Pomeranian with his guerilla and Grenade paws to Kendo in her Qipao and Mask.

Narcisso: Damn you and Camie look stunning in those costumes.

Kirishima: Dude you look like a pro wrestler.

(I chose the Great Sasuke's mask since it looks better than the Mr Niebla mask plus the man's fighting style is inspired by Lucha Libre)

Narcisso: It was inspired the Catalyst of pro wrestling and The founder of Michinoku Pro plus I do learn a lot styles from Catch to Strong Style and Lucha Libre

Kirishima: Nice

Izuku then looked as Momo as he was surprised while he blushes.

Izuku: Y-you lo-look Good M-Momo

Momo: Y-Yeah.

Uraraka: Think my suit is more curvy.

Camie: I wouldn't mind.

Mineta: Being in the Hero course is the best.

Narcisso: I suggest you don't look at my friends and Cousin in a perverted tone or else I will drop you on your head with a piledriver.

Mineta: Yeah Right like that will happen.

Narcisso: Then I suggest you pray that I'm not going to be the opposing team.

The small pervert then understood the warning as Iida then spoke.

Iida: Wait a minute why are we in the same area from the entrance exam?

All Might: Well Young Iida that's because we're doing indoor battles.

Itsuka: indoor battles?

All Might: Most villain battles are common outside but it's more important with the Indoor battles as there are villains who are smarter and secretive will lurk indoors.