Chapter 17: (Sports festival 3) A Pomeranian's victory and Todoroki's Past

Hola everyone this is the first time I'm doing the Calvary event so fair warning as it may suck or not I also wanna thank you guy for the 321 reads I'm greatful for that and now onto the chapter.

Everyone starts forming teams to get ready but no one wanted to get near Izuku due to him having the most points Making him a huge Target.

Narcisso: Izuku all I can say is do what you can but remember that even friends can be rivals when put in the right conditions. So don't hesitate to go all in Izuku.

Izuku: Thanks Cisso,

Narcisso: No problem.

Shinso: So you want me in your team?

Camie: All I can say is your quirks is useful despite what people used to say about your quirk.

Shinso: Thanks..

Kendo: I agree you can show those jerks who bullied you that you are capable of becoming a hero.

Narcisso: Damn so in a way your like my friend Midoriya?

Hitoshi: Yes, but a lot of people used to talk a lot of shit due to my quirk being so called villainous only, Isamu was the only friend who defended me all those years it's thanks to him that I made it this far.

Narcisso: I see, Izuku was the same when I met him so I can understand where you are coming from.

Camie: All right the team is formed but who should be the rider?

Narcisso: I think Camie deserves to be the rider.

Camie: Why me?

Shinso: What better way to surprise the enemy than with illusions while we surprise them.

Kendo: I see.. a double tap tactic right?

Camie: I agree but I also got an idea as well how about we come after the ones after Midoriya

Shinso: I see robbing their head bands while they're concentrated on your friend.

As the teams formed the event started as with everyone trying to come after Midoriya and his team of Uraraka Momo and Mei Hatsume who are doing well defending their headbands from many teams until they saw Bakugo and his Team coming after them.

Bakugo: DEKUUUU!!

Just as Bakugo was about to grab the headband something nailed him in the groin as it was an airsoft pellet from Narcisso.

Narcisso: Got you crazy pendejo!!

Bakugo fell from the pain but thankfully his teammate Sero caught him before he touched the ground.

Sero: That was close Bakugo.

Bakugo: Ugh Fucking Lucha Freak hit in the groin with a Airsoft gun!!

Mina: