Chapter 10

~Chapter 10~

The war has been going on for over 4 million stellar cycles. So much death and fear. It was living nightmare, but only for the Autobot's. The Decepticons were have the time of their lives.

In the Decepticon Capital, Kaon, was being guarded by a few seekers and other Decepticon troops. As they were conversing between one another until a voice sounded in the darkness.

"What should you troops be doing?" The group of Decepticons summoned their blasters and pointed it into the darkness. The Cybertronian that was walking out was none other than their SIC, Trigona. As she walked out of the darkness, you could see her Orange and yellow plating was a little darker and duller than when she was a Gladiator, she also held a Decepticon insignia on her wings. On her shoulder was a large blue Cybertronian bird.

She stopped in the light and looked at the Decepticon troops. When they saw her, the flinched in fear and disarmed themselves and took a few steps back.

"W-We apologize, Commander. W-We were just discussing about how much fun we've been having ever since the war started and we were also comparing the amount of kills we've gotten."

Trigona chuckled darkly. "Really? Would you mind if I joined?" Every single one of the Decepticon troops took another step back in fear as they knew what that meant.

They knew that they couldn't say no or she would kill all of them. It would be better if only one of them was killed.

"S-S-Sure." Trigona smirked and walked toward the group and waited for one of them to start.

"Well?"

The first Decepticon went. He was a dark colored soldier.

"2... 200." Trigona nodded in satisfaction and looked to the Decepticon next to him.

"250." Trigona nodded once again.

"300."

"180."

The last Decepticon soldier went and he was shaking in fear. He knew what was coming for him when he told his SIC how many he has killed.

"4-4.... 400." Trigona could tell that he was lying right away and gave him a serious expression.

"You know. As the SIC, I don't like liars. So how about you correct your mistake." The Decepticon began shaking even more and looked down.

"4-4-40." Trigona closed her eyes and slightly shook her head and then opened her eyes and looked at the Decepticon. She then walked toward him. Her minicon bird flew to the top of the entrance of Kaon and perched. The Decepticon soldier took a step back but was surprised when she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"It's ok. Do you want to hear my total?" The Decepticon nodded. Before anything was said. There was a blaster fire that went through the Decepticon's chest and out his back. Trigona took her arms off the Decepticon and all the other soldiers watched in horror as their, once alive, comrade was killed.

"6,001." She then turned toward the other Decepticons that were even more terrified of their SIC.

"Now... Are we going to improve those numbers?" All of them nodded but then Trigona growled and transformed her hand into her blaster and pointed it at them. They all ducked.

"Yes, Commander!" She nodded.

"I see your still doing very well with commanding." Everyone one, besides Trigona, froze in fear as they felt the ground below them shake from the heavy steps of the vicious Warlord walking toward them, followed by Soundwave and Starscream.