3

As the four days slipped away, Arbaz kept a watchful eye on the passing time, knowing that their plan hinged on the timely delivery of the file named Zara.

With each passing moment, the anticipation grew, until finally, the appointed day arrived.

With the file in hand, Arbaz made his way to Rahim's warehouse, the weight of the task resting heavy on his shoulders.

As he entered the bustling space, he spotted Rahim and Arman, their sadistic smirks betraying their enjoyment of the scene unfolding before them.

Rahim, lost in the thrill of the moment, presided over the torture of a traitor, his eyes alight with a fervor that sent a chill down Arbaz's spine.

Beside him, Arman stood as a silent accomplice, his gaze fixed on the unfolding spectacle with a twisted sense of pleasure.

Approaching them cautiously, Arbaz interrupted their macabre revelry with a sense of urgency.

"Rahim, Arman,"

he called out, his voice cutting through the din of the warehouse.

Rahim turned to face him, his expression a mask of indifference as he assessed the situation.

"What is it?"

he demanded, his tone sharp and commanding.

Arbaz wasted no time in getting to the point.

"I have the file you requested,"

he replied, holding out the dossier with a sense of gravitas.

Rahim's eyes lit up with interest as he reached out to take the file from Arbaz's outstretched hand.

"Good,"

he said, a hint of satisfaction creeping into his voice.

"Let's see what our next move is."

With that, Rahim and Arman made their way towards Rahim's office, leaving behind the chaos of the warehouse. As they walked, their conversation turned to the contents of the file, their minds already racing with possibilities.

As they reached the sanctuary of Rahim's office, they settled in to pore over the details of Zara's life, knowing that her fate would soon be intertwined with their own.

☆☆☆☆☆

Zara

Personal Information:

- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Petite and slender

Background:

- Zara was born and raised in an orphanage, where she learned to navigate life's challenges with resilience and grace.

Close Friends:

- Zara has cultivated deep bonds with a small circle of close friends who provide her with love and support.

Weakness:

- Zara's greatest weakness lies in her desire for acceptance and belonging, often leaving her susceptible to the influence of others.

Behavior:

- Despite her fragile heart, Zara possesses a strength of character that sets her apart. She exudes a gentle demeanor, yet harbors a fierce independence and unwavering resolve.

Beauty:

- Zara's beauty is captivating, with porcelain skin that glows with an inner radiance and eyes that sparkle like the stars. She is a vision of loveliness that leaves all who encounter her spellbound.