you got the nerve to bully me!!

Pov :
        The lecturer entered inside the hall so everyone got quiet and sat on their respective seats...

Lecturer:  good morning students!!

Students : good morning sir..

Lecturer : so this is our first class of this year...behave properly... try to get good marks and achieve more...good luck..

Students : thanks sir *boringly*

Lecturer : good now let's start the first 1hour session

Soon the lecturer started to take class...Ishan stared at the white board boringly while mayank slept..Ishan looked at him and smiled softly...after 20 minutes someone banged on the door harshly and everyone shifted their gaze from the board to the door including the lecturer...there comes the college bully shubman gill and his gang mayank woke up by the terrific thud created by Shubman...fear can be seen on everyones face except Ishan as looked at shubman  annoyingly...Shubman's eyes roamed through the hall and found Ishan sitting on the last row as...he smirked and said  "let's go boys" everyone followed him and sat on their seats...the lecturer didn't say anything and continued his class while shubman went near mayank and glared at him...Mayank gulped in fear and said "hello" nervously...."no one wants your hello now get up go and sit beside Siraj" *shubman's gang member* shubman said..."no mayank don't!! why are you listening to this bastard..he's not gonna kill you or something" Ishan said while glaring at shubman..."no no Ishan it's okay I'll be alright don't worry" mayank said and got up from his seat to sit near Siraj..."good boy"shubman said while smiling and patted mayank's head....mayank went and shubman sat beside Ishan and stared at him "whatt" ishan said annoyingly..."nothing just let me Stare at my baby for sometime" Ishan got confused and asked "babyy?? Who is your baby" "ofcourse the one who is sitting beside me is my baby" shubman said while interlocking his hands with Ishan while Ishan widened his eyes and took his hand from Shubman's harshly "don't you dare touch me you fucker" Ishan said while glaring at shubman..

Shubman : why baby am I making you horny?? Shubman said with innocent eyes

Ishan : shutt upp...fuckk you mann what the hell is your problem??

Shubman : you...you are my problem I want you...

Ishan : huhh are you mad or whatt?? Get the fuck outta here and stopp annoying me...Don't you dare come near me I'll kill you..

Shubman : woah woah do you even know who iam??....I can even suspend you If I want so think before you say something...everyone in the college is afraid of me...

Ishan : well I'm not...I dont care about you or this shitty college and you tried to bully me huh...YOU GOT THE NERVE TO BULLY ME HUHH!!! ... I'm not afraid of you so do whatever you want i don't care and stay the fuck out of my life...

Shubman was stunned to even talk after hearing his words...he started to feel something for ishan...he shrugged of his thoughts and continued to tease ishan...

While mayank here is suffering  from Shubman's gang...he sat beside Siraj and Siraj smirked at him

Pov :
        I saw mayank getting up from his seat and came near us to sit beside Siraj  he sat between hardik and Siraj..."hardik swap seats with me"
I said "why abhi" hardik asked with confused face "nothing much  I just want to have some fun" I said and swapped seats with hardik and sat beside mayank...siraj and shreyas were busy making fun of hardik while abhi stared at mayank with love in his eyes...yes abhi loves mayank but he didn't tell this to anyone as he don't want anyone to make fun of him he always bully mayank but never hurted him physically....

Mayank : hii *smiles nervously*

Abhishek : hmm....*on his mind* * this smile is enough to kill me..boy you are making it hard for me to control*

Abhishek's pov :
                      He was looking so cutee and hot he said hii and smiled at me...I didn't say anything and kept my hands on his thighs he widened his eyes....I smirked and said "don't you dare move if you don't want me to slap you" he gulped in fear and sat quietly...honestly I felt bad I Don't wanna bully my love like this...

Ishan : what the fuckk man why are you looking at me like that

Shubman : come on baby you are so hot I can't keep my eyes off you...I just wanna pin you against the kiss you like there's no tomorr-

Ishan : shut up just shut upp...you are disgusting

Shubman : Don't you dare talk to me like this Ishan..be glad that im talking to you patiently

Ishan : woah woah who told you to come near me and sit...if you Don't want me to talk to you like this then Don't talk to me...

Shubman  : how baby?? I can't even a stay a minute without youu...

Ishan : whattt we just met this morning and you can't even stay a minute without me ahh *laughs* stop joking around and goo

Shubman : you are making me feel something for you baby no one is dared college to even look  into my eyes directly while look at you...you are  ruling my heart...

Ishan : *annoyed* you are good at flirting Mr.shubman gill but im not interested in a dumbass like you....infact I already have a girlfriend

Shubman's smile faded away and his eyes turned dark and he looked at Ishan intensely....

Shubman : I Don't care babyy...I chose to have you and I swear I'll have you in my arms within this year ends mark my words *I said and held is hands tightly out of jealousy*

Ishan : you psyco leave my hands...look Mr you can't do anything....we love eachother and we are gonna married this year so stay the fuck out of my life *i said and glared at him..honestly I Don't have any gf I lied to get rid of him and my bad now things got complicated but why is he behaving like a psyco*

Shubman : look baby I can do anything just to have you in my arms and don't you dare push me away

Ishan : *At this point I got a little scared but didn't show it outside I continued to glare at him...his eyes showed jealousy,obsession and lust....thank godd the bell rang and everyone started to move outt of the hall*

Shubman : * he didn't say anything and glared at me as I looked at him intensely...will he get Married? Who is that girl? Does he really have a gf? My string of thoughts broke down when I heard the bell ringing sound..I came back to my self and saw him still looking at me with hate in his eyes...I got up and was about to go but i don't know what came across my mind suddenly I bent dowm and pecked his cheeks and went to my boys*

Ishan : *after the bell he stood up and was about to leave but he suddenly bent down to my level and pecked on my cheeks...I was not able to process anything...I got shocked and stared at the table blankly....I saw him going to his frnds and mayank came near me*

Mayank : godd what a hectic hour they literally bullied me with their eyes and you know that boy abhi he stared at me like ther- waitt what happened to you why are you looking like you saw a ghost...

Ishan : nothing let's go* I said and got up to leave as went to our room on my way to my dorm i can't stop but to think about him..who is he? Why is he getting  jelaous ?? Why did he kiss me?*

_________________________________________

Thank youu<3