kiss me baby!

Shubman: now come here

Ishan: Why would I...I won't

Shubman: stop playing with me baby now come here *seductively*

Ishan's pov:
                   Goddd fuckk Shubman...why are you doing this to me...why are you messing up with my mind...I shouldn't go near him yes i shouldn't but my stupid heart is telling me to listen to him..why?

Shubman: come here before I do something to you

Ishan: *fuckk ishann...he's irresistible...i didn't say anything and went near him with a annoyed face...only i know how fast my heart is beating * now what

Shubman: sit on my laps

Ishan: what the fuckkk....you gotta be joking you fucker...

Shubman: sit on my lap before i fuck you till you past out

Ishan: and do you think I care haha...now get out

Shubman: you know baby...your rank records are in my hands *smirks*

Ishan:  *no no no...what if he do something with my record then thats it for me..I won't be able to get into my favorite Oxford university...yes I have already planned to move to Oxford after graduation for a special course*
Waitt noo you won't do anything

Shubman: If I have to..I will

Ishan: okay enough Shubman...I thought you were just playing with me but you are crossing your limits now...Don't play with my life

Shubman: oh come on baby why would you think like that...you know I will never do something like that...now come here babyy

Ishan: *at this moment i felt like crying what should i do now...i can't risk my life...my records are in his hands..my hands are shaking*

Shubman: what are thinking baby...you better obey before I lose my patience

Ishan's pov:
                  I slowing went and sat on the edge of his knees..."on my lap baby" he whispered on my ears which didn't fail to give me shivers...I sat on his laps and looked down at my feet..."look into my eyes my love" he said and slowly came near me...my cheeks got heated up as I slowing turned my gaze towards him and looked at his eyes which was filled with love and passion...we stared at eachother for like ten seconds...I gulped looking at him..."KISS ME BABY" he said in a seductive tone...without thinking twice...i smashed my lips on his...I started to move my lips slowly...I can feel him smiling through the kiss...we kissed passionately then he slided his hand inside my shirt and pinched my waist which Made me moan a little...he took that chance and entered his tongue inside my mouth and started to explore my mouth...but I realized that I came here to study not to kiss some playboy...I'm straight im not gay yes I'm straight... I harshly removed his hand from my waist and pulled out...I turned my head and held my shirt tightly...

Shubman's pov:
                        I clearly saw the fear on his eyes when I talked about his rank  record...noo I shouldn't behave like this he will hate me more if I keep doing like this then I softly told him to sit on my lap which he did without saying anything...he was sitting so close to me...goddd this boy is making me go crazyy....when he looked at me I got lost on his brown vintage looking eyes...I admired him...yes he's mine..I will never share him with anyone..then I told him to kiss me..I know he won't do that but to my suprise he immediately placed his soft lips on mine...I closed my eyes to feel his lips...I slowly kissed him...the kiss was not too rough but not too soft...I was so lost on that kiss after sometime he pulled out and harshly removed my hand from his waist...i groaned due to the loss of touch and looked at him with a confused look....