is it that hard to accept me?

Ishans pov:
                  I flopped myself on the bed and thought to sleep but I can't...I can't stop thinking about him...I still can't believe that he is crying because of Me...am I that important to him? Anyway I have to go to college tomorrow...so I'll just sleep now

Shubman's pov:
                     WHY? Just why? Why did I even fell for him...why can't he love me...why can't he love me back...IS IT THAT HARD TO ACCEPT ME?....why Ishan why can't you see my love for you...I'm just want you to love me baby...don't play with Me like this...I am not prepared to feel heartbroken AGAIN....I cried hard and slept on my bed...

Morning

Ishan: bye mom take care of yourself and dad..eat well I'll come again ok

Ishan's mom:  go beta im not gonna talk to you...you just stayed for 1 day
*I said and pouted*

Ishan's dad: yes beta it's not fair
*i said angrily*

Ishan: *I giggled at them* what to do mom we have exam in few weeks so I can't skip classes...

Ishan's mom: fine... take care dear Don't skip your meals.

Ishan: yes mom I won't..bye

Timpasses

Shubman's pov :
                         I woke up and went to do my morning routine....I'm tired..I'm tired of everything...I just want Ishan now...but unfortunately im not God's favorite child..I chuckled sadly and got ready...I saw Abhishek was still sleeping so went to college....I saw mayank sitting on his seat but my baby was not there...a single tear left my eyes and I tried not to cry...I silently went and sat on my seat....after sometime the class started...my friends came and sat beside me...Abhishek saw my eyes and asked with a worried face "broo are you okk"
*Yeah I'm fine why* I said...*no you are not look at your eyes did you cry? *
*No abhi its just the dust went inside my eyes* *stop lying to me mr.gill i have known you for ages so you can't hide anything from me* he said and patted my back...*i can't stop thinking about him abhi he hates me...i yelled at him for no reason look today also he didn't come he hates me...rightt abhii* I said and tried hard to not to cry... *no buddy he will come Don't worry*

Abhishek: hey Mayank when will Ishan come?

Mayank: i-i Don't k-know

Abhishek: *I glared at him* meet me after the class

Mayank: o-ok *I said and gulped...ishan said that he will come today but why he is still not here*

Shubman's pov:
                        Abhi consoled me and tried to his best to make me feel better but everything went in vain as I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my little weirdo...I laid my head on the bench and closed my eyes....after 15 minutes....someone opened our class door and I heard one voice which I wanted to hear forever..."sir may I come in" I opened my eyes and saw Ishan standing near the door looking at the professor nervously....I looked at him with my puffy eyes....

Professor: woah why did you come this early Mr.ishan

Ishan: *I bit my lower lip and
answered * umm sorry sir I got stuck on the traffic

Professor: whatever..get inside

Shubman: * before he could come inside...i desperately got up from my seat and tried to go near him but abhi stopped me by saying "no shubman this is not the right time talk to him after the class" i didn't care about his words and went to my baby and dragged him out of the class*

Abhishek: fuckk he's gonna mess up again *I said and looked at my friends*

Shreyas, Siraj and hardik : abhi what is wrong with him? *They asked in unison*