you gave me a different feeling!!!

Ishan pov :
We have reached to our dorm so we both went inside..."I'm hungry" mayank whined I chuckled at him

Ishan : come on mayank let's go and have dinner!

Mayank : woah woah everyone look.... this coldie asked me to have dinner with him...I think it's gonna rain soon*amazed look*

Ishan : *rolls his eyes*come on man I can't be unkind to you since we'll be roommates for a year.

Mayank : *chuckles* Then what are you waiting for? Let's go buddy.

They both went out to have dinner...after dinner they both went back to their room...they flopped themselves on their beds and slept

Here someone is thinking about Ishan... blushing and kicking the air...yes it's shubman...he's talking to his roommate about ishan it's Abhishek....Shubman and Abhishek are roommates...other are in different rooms....

Shubman : He is soo cutee isn't he??
*I said and blushed hard*

Abhishek : mannn the time is 1:30... let me sleep..we have college tomorrow and What happened to you? Why are you suddenly thinking about him? Are you in love with him?

Subhuman : maybeee *I said and blushed*

Abhishek : woah our great college bully is in love with someone...so shubman how long are you gonna play with him??

Shubman : no abhi this time im serious...HE GAVE ME A DIFFERENT FEELING.....when I sat near him during the class I couldn't help but to Stare at him...he is making me feel something for him abhi

Abhishek : wait are you serious? Are you in love with him...I thought you were joking like you always do.

Shubman : I'm not sure abhi I'm still confused about my feelings

Abhishek : you gotta be joking man...you just met him this morning and you are already feeling something for him ah *laughs*

Shubman : wait why are you laughing?

Abhishek : where is the old shubman who loves to break girls heart huhhh??

Shubman : ahh man just shut up and sleep...

That night Ishan slept peacefully that day but shubman didn't as he couldn't stop thinking about his love....

Morning

Abhishek pov :
"Abhi!! Abhi!! Get up you ugly bratt we are getting late" i woke up after getting morning scoldings from shubman for no reason...i got confused after witnessing a giant man running here and there like a kid "abhii where is my watch?? Ohh gott itt" i rubbed my eyes and asked him...

Abhishek : Are you going somewhere??

Shubman : what type of question is this abhi? We are going to college and the time is 8:50 already now go and get ready within 10 minutes.

Abhishek : WHATTT *i nearly got a heart attack after hearing that*

Shubman : Don't shout...go get ready

Abhishek : man are you serious we still have 2 hours...why are you going to the college now.

Shubman : Ishan will be in class before 8:40 so let's goo

Abhishek : what the actual fuckk is wrong with you? where did you hit your Head?? Are you okay? You got fever or something?

Shubman : whatt nooo...we are already late abhi plss goo and get ready you garbage bag

Abhishek : wait seriously that's so rude anyway I can't believe that you are going to College this early just to see him godd Ishan what have you done to him he's going crazyy...shoot im late so let me sleep for sometime.

Shubman : NOOO wake up before I slap youu...

Abhishek : what the hell is wrong with these peoples nowadays *I said and got up to get ready*

Shubman : I'm going bye!!! *I said while running out of the room*

Abhishek : waitt without me seriously broo you are going without Me *standing in disbelief *

Shubman pov :
I went to class and saw the most beautiful view...Ishan was sleeping on the bench but what happened next made my blood boil...mayank was pinching his cheeks I shouted "DON'T TOUCH HIM" mayank flinched by the sudden voice and ishan woke up and rubbed his eyes like a baby

Ishan pov :
We both went to the class and only few students were there so I thought to take a small nap...I laid on the bench and mayank was playing with my cheeks i smiled a little and slept...suddenly I woke up by someone shouting and saw shubman standing near the door looking furious as fuckk...I gulped looking at him but didn't show it outside and tried to look cool as much as possible then he Started to walk towards us i don't know why My heart began to beat rapidly...he came near me and glared at mayank "move away" he said to mayank...mayank looked at me before getting up I nodded at him and assured him that I'll be fine he looked at me with worried eyes and went...

Ishan : what the hell is wrong with you man...let me live peacefully.

Shubman : why is he touching you Mr.ishan kishan!!!

He said and looked at me angrily

Ishan : none of your business Mr

Shubman : look baby you are only mine
I don't like to share my belongings so don't allow anyone to touch you okk
*he said while cupping my cheeks and looked at me with lovable eyes*

Ishan pov :
I Don't know happened to me when he cupped my cheeks my heart skipped a beat...I blushed at his words and tried not to smile...shittt

Ishan : and who are you to order me?

Shubman: baby that's rude..you should not talk to your future hubby like that *I Said and winked at him*

Ishan : future hubby?My foot!! And don't you dare touch me you scumbag

Shubman : just wait and watch darling...you will beg me to touch you more

I just glared at him and turned my face...the timpasses and everyone started to come...shubman kept flirting with Me and tried not to smile....

__________________________________
I will update the next part soon
Take care..<3