Chapter 3

The god of death didn't really wait for confirmation before sending the sequel.

At this he suppressed his power and looked calmly at the ceiling.

"If you have nothing more to say, I'm leaving, I'm quite busy. Try to deal with others I don't want anything to do with them and don't try to find me or look for me. If you could send me back to where you found me that would be great."

Cale got up from the couch and waited to be sent away, the crown prince used his own magic to do so in front of his aunt.

Once the young master left, she spoke again.

" Who is this person ? it's the young master Cale Henituse but he seems more dangerous than a simple alcoholic. What's happening ?" Tasha looked at her nephew waiting for an explanation. Alberu had no choice but to explain to him. By the end of the conversation, she seemed more than a little disturbed.

'Dangerous is the word.' Alberu couldn't believe what he was thinking, Cale is only dangerous to himself or his enemies but it's different when the redhead considers his own counterpart as an enemy. He almost feels sorry for him.

Cale has no thought about this, it's already trash, he doesn't see what the problem is.

"Our world is going to be destroyed!"

Alberu guided her to the sofa to sit down before setting up a sound barrier around them.

Everyone felt sorry for poor Tasha who had just found out, they don't really know how they would react in her place.

"Relax, the others don't have to know."

"It's hard to stay calm in this situation!"

"I know but we have new hope. We already know what will happen in the capital and the start of the war. We can already do something and I am convinced that he will not sit idle either. Let's try to do that already."

Tasha didn't seem any more reassuring, she wanted to try to catch up with the young master.

"There's nothing we can do to be sure?"

"I already tried, he didn't want to hear anything." He fell onto the couch next to her.

"How can we be like that?!" She seemed frustrated.

Alberu agreed with her of course.

"It seems that this Alberu is not afraid of anything." Eruhaben's voice made the crown prince tremble but he could not blame the dragon.

Knowing this, he would never have expected help from anyone; he would have done everything by himself as he always did. He didn't understand why he was like this in this world.

Many people agreed with the dragon, it seems that this person relies everything on the redhead. He wants to make him carry the weight of the world again after everything he has already done is purely selfish.

Return to Cale in the inn as planned the butler had returned after speaking with the count.

"*sigh* I'm not going to stay here, take care of the count and Choi han. Try not to fail this time." Cale said without looking away from Ron, he seemed cold and completely devoid of feeling.

It sent shivers through everyone in the room.

"You seem really angry." Choi jung soo, spoke next to him it was not a question but a statement. Poor world...