4

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Dylan stood awkwardly in the room as she watched him move around, claiming it was too late for her to go home.

Her excuse was going to be that she could've leave Niyah by herself. Only to remember that she was at her brother's house and she had a date tonight with one of the guys from school.

So here she was watching him move around getting something for her to wear. She kept an extra pair of underwear in her emergency kit so she wasn't exactly worried about that. As much as she would hate to admit it when they were friends she grew a small crush on him.

Although he didn't have money than her, it still went out his way to buy things for her around that time. Obviously not expensive shit, her favorite snack, her favorite drink, something he saw and thought she would like. It was so sweet to her and figured words along with gifts was his was of showing her how grateful he was for her.

The only problem there was he was 25 and she was 19. She was sure feelings on that caliber weren't mutual.

They weren't.

He wasn't focused on any relationship wise feelings at the time, on top of that as a man in his mid 20's he wasn't and would never be willing to be in a relationship with a teen, not that it ever crossed his mind at the time.

But she wasn't 19 and he was no longer in the situation he was in.

He did look different, but not a bad different. He definitely got more muscles, more tattoos, his hair got really long, he kept some facial hair, and his face got slimmer, which was from the fact that he worked out.

"Here you go" she looked forward to see him walking towards her with a towel, 2 folded clothes, and a packaged toothbrush in his hand

Placing them in her hand he walked her towards the bathroom door and opened it letting her walk in.

"Thank you"

"You good mami, you could sleep here. Imma be downstairs if you need something. Ight?"

"Okay"

-

Zy'air turned his head towards the stairs hearing small movements and a few seconds later he saw Dylan on her way down. Closing the computer he was doing work, doing the same with the folder that was next to him

He watched as she walked down and she looked around for a bit before looking at him.

"Wassup mami"

"I can't sleep" she said softly and he made a movement with his hand telling her to come

Making her way towards him watching as he placed a folder along with his computer on the table. Placing herself on the couch leaving space in between them.

"Hm" he said handing her the remote control for the tv "I got everything on there, you could scroll through and watch whatever"

"Okay...why are you still up?" She asked turning her head in his direction only to see him already watching her

"Working, I was gon just do it tomorrow but I have it's a deadline for some paper work in a couple hours."

She definitely was a distraction, he was normal done with his what he needed by now.

"It's too late to be working Zy'air, you need to sleep"