Six

The sail to Isla de Muerta was a rather long one. And it consisted of mostly Elizabeth and Primrose telling each other it will all be all right, Will shall stay alive, and the Commodore awkwardly avoiding Primrose.

"Can I take over?" asked Primrose, visiting Jack at the helm. The guardsmen were taken aback.

"My lady-"

"The lady wishes to sail the ship, I'm sure I can't object to a lady" said Jack, with his usual amused expression. Primrose stepped close to him, taking the helm, from just where his hands had been a moment before. She kept her eyes on the sea, and tried to keep the ship on track. It wasn't easy, but Primrose loved to feel the resistance the helm gave. "I stand by what I said" said Jack. "There's place in my crew."

Primrose laughed.

"Primrose, what on Earth are you doing?" asked Norrington, walking up to them. Primrose was irritated by the fact that the only time he chose not to ignore her was when she was close to Jack, manoeuvring the ship.

"Sailing, Commodore, I'm sure you're familiar with the term" said Primrose, her eyes strictly on the water.

"Don't be ridiculous, you don't know how to sail!"

"Oh but I do, Commodore, Mr Sparrow here taught me."

"Primrose... you do realise you're talking about a dangerous pirate-"

"Sailing has nothing to do with piracy, James" said Primrose, finally looking him in the eyes. "Or would you call yourself a pirate?"

"I see you and Sparrow have grown close."

"He saved Elizabeth not once, but twice, you imbecile. And he helped me countless times. Without him, we'd both be dead." She looked back at Jack, taking her hands off the helm, nodding for him to continue, as she walked up to the Commodore. "In order to save Elizabeth, might I mention, your future wife, I spent weeks with this man on the Interceptor, where he did no harm to me, then I met his crew of pirates, who did no harm to me, and then we got into a battle with other pirates, who wanted to harm me, but the pirates on our side were quick to protect me. So forgive me if I don't faint and wet my underwear at the sight of a pirate, and treat him like a normal man" said Primrose, walking away from the scene, looking for Elizabeth.

Arriving at Isla de Muerta, Jack bid his farewell to the two women, which made Primrose a tad confused. If he didn't plan on meeting them again, that meant he had a plan. She had an empty feeling in her stomach. Was that the last time she'd seen Jack Sparrow?

Elizabeth and Primrose were staring out into the caves when the guardsmen took them by force.

"Oi, let me go!" yelled Primrose.

"What are you doing??" asked Elizabeth.

"It's for your own safety!" said Gillette.

They pushed Primrose into the captain's chambers, followed by Elizabeth.

"I have to talk to the Commodore!" screamed Elizabeth. "The pirates! They are cursed! They cannot be killed!"

"Don't worry miss, he's already informed of that!" said Gillette. Primrose looked at him in confusion. "A little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story."

"Oh you foul little-" sacred Primrose, about to shove Gillette, but the door was shut right in her face, and locked.

"This is Jack Sparrow's doing!" screamed Elizabeth.

Primrose almost tore her own hair out, looking at her sister.

"I'm sure he told Norrington something" she said, trying to look out the window, but it was not much of use. She saw nothing in the dark.