Chapter 2 - Morning After Mayhem

Cassian :

I leave her to wait for me as I take my mom's call, it's the third one she's given me in the last two hours. 

"Yes, Mother? " 

"Cass, sweetheart, did u meet lia today?"

"Yeah this morning" meeting Lia was what put me in my fucked up mood today and i dont think my morning could have gotten worse.

"How is she? I wanted to go but i got held up at my studio"

"She's fine mom, she got her chemo done and was asleep when i went" She also puked her guts out and cried in my arms but i wasnt telling my mother that. She had enough on her plate without worrying about my sister too.

"I'm worried about her Cass, I want it all to work out so bad"

"It will ma dont worry but as of now u go rest yeah?"

"Mhm night sweetie"

"Night mom"

The advantage of not living with your parents and sharing an entire brownstone with your mates was that no one cared when you came home or what you're up to all night. I push away thoughts about Lia as I walk up to the brunette i met today, I dont think i got her name or did i not ask? I don't even know. Shes pretty, brown eyes that remind you of hot chocolate on winter mornings and slightly brown hair with streaks of amber and hazel in them. Bringing out the color of her eyes, her lips slightly pink and her cheeks flush from the cold. "Sorry about that" i say. 

"Oh, its okay. It looked like a serious conversation"

"Not really, cmon lets go" I say with a tight smile.

I bring my car around and turn the heating up as i drive through the familiar streets, till i reach the brownstone. She's quiet as music filters through the radio. "Are you new in town?" I ask trying to make conversation. I'm not the type of person to talk but i've not seen her around and this is a small town with known faces all over. 

"Uh yeah, my mom's getting married to someone from here" she says with a sheepish smile. 

I say nothing as we pull up to the brownstone and i park in the garage. The minute shes out i have her pinned on the wall. "I cant wait to taste you" is the only warning i give her as i crush my lips to hers. She tastes like cranberry vodka and chocolate. I dont know how that works but it does. I put my forehead to hers as she pulls away to take a breath. "Wow. You kiss nice." She says and smacks a palm on her mouth. 

"I mean, you know how to kiss, i suppose you do this often?" she smacks her palm again as she tumbles over words saying how she dint mean it like that. A laugh bubbles out of me as i pull her to the elevator. "We really need to work on improving your impression on men ".

"I'm fine as I am. Thank you very much. "

"Sure you are." she squeals as i pick her up and carry her to my room princess style. She wraps her arms around me and i feel her warm breath skate over my neck, I drop her on the bed and tell her. "Strip" all tones of amusement missing from me.

"Bossy are we?" 

"Strip for me sweetheart."

"Fuck that's hot" is all she says are she pulls off her sundress slowly and sensually leaving her in only her underwear. I knew she wasnt wearing a bra i could see her nipples through her dress when we were outside the club. But fuck if they weren't hot, just a few shades darker than her lips and the prettiest purple. I watch them harden under the cold air that hits them. 

"Your turn " she says voice all raspy.

i do quick work of stripping down to my boxers as she rakes her eyes over me. I walk towards her sitting on my bed as i bend down to kiss her. i move us so that im sitting and shes straddling my lap. Her fingers roam in my hair and pull as i twist one of her rock hard nipples. "If I touch you, will you be wet for me sweetheart?" i ask as i run a finger over the crotch of her underwear.

"See for yourself pretty boy" 

"So much sass" i say as i pull at her flimsy underwear that comes off with a tug. I plunge a finger into her and it slides in easily. "Fuck, you're dripping for me". is all i say as i move in and out of her.

She lets out a raspy moan at that movement which makes my dick harder than it already is. "I can feel you rock hard under me" she says with a smug smile but the sentence ends before she gets the last syllable out and ends it with a gasp instead. I take my dick out that is so hard it feels like ill explode with a touch. I pull my fingers out of her and slowly put her on my dick. "Fuck! you feel so good" I groan just as she pulls at my hair and nips my neck while moving up and down. "Yeah ride me just like that." 

I flip us over with her below me as i thrust in and out of her while rubbing her clit. "Oh my fucking. im so close" she says as her eyes roll back with pleasure and she comes apart under me. I pull out as i come all over her while i look at her breathing hard over the mattress and looking me lust filled eyes. I get up and bring a washcloth to wipe myself off her as she whimpers when i move over her folds and that has my dick hardening up again. " Down boy " i murmur to myself as i think of cactuses and funerals. It kind of does the thing as i get up and turn off the light and pull over a pair of boxers. She's almost out by the time I pull her against me after getting back in the bed. She just curls into my side as I let the darkness lull me to sleep. 

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed and zaven pounding on my door. Fuck! where did she go? I have no time to ponder over it as he barges into my room. "Check the news on your phone right now." I pull up the news app with confusion and as i look at the first few headlines it turns into fury.

Youngest Vitale in the hospital?

Lia Vitale is battling cancer, What does it say for the family?

 I read the articles and how they talk about my sister being sick and not at some boarding school as they believed up till now. As they bring out my family's privacy for everyone to see as though it is front line celebrity gossip. I ring up Roman, as i immediately tell him to shut down all the news about our family . "I dont want one article to be left on the website in the next ten mins. Do what you will roman" I pace around the room ignoring ryke and zave's argument about how the news got leaked. The minute my phone rings i pick it. "Since its still early not many have seen the articles and we're suing the companies that posted them" he says right to the point.
" And my parents? " i say 

"I dont think they've seen them yet or they would have phoned you already"

I release a sigh of relief as he says that. The last thing i need is for my mom to panic over Lia's news when her mind so fragile and full of anxiety. l 

"Thank you, roman " is all i say as i cut the call and fall back on the bed. Who the fuck had the audacity to leak the news about my sister when barely anyone outside our inner circle knew?

I ignore the commotion in the hallway as i think of yesterday. Fuck yesterday. I dint get her number or her name, and yet i had one of the best fucks of my life. Great. Just how i needed my Sunday morning to start.

Thank you guys for reading. It truly means a lot to me and I hope y'all can support me and follow me on instagram My username is Pagesinink, and pls be nice :))). im just starting out on the story so be patient and im so grateful to all your reads.