Part 2

Charlie was sleeping in their new bed when he felt a tongue licking his neck.

He woke up with his eyes still closed and said: - are you horny yet, Babe? I have nothing to object to, in fact I love these awakenings -

He opened his eyes and found himself in front of Bibi, their puppy son, while on Babe's pillow, there was Milk, their cat son, sleeping elegantly. They had made an area with cots but often slept with them in bed.

Charlie stroked Bibi and heard a noise from the bathroom. It felt like someone was vomiting.

 "Babe" said Charlie worriedly.

 He got up and walked to the bathroom door, opened it and there was the part with just the tub. He went to the other door and found Babe bent over the toilet vomiting.

 - Babe -

He ran to him and bent down to hold his forehead.

Babe vomited again and Charlie was holding his head.

 - Charlie, get out. I don't want you to see me like this - said Babe. - I'm horrible looking -

 - you're not horrible, mama - replied Charlie reassuring him. - you are always beautiful in my eyes -

 Babe vomited again.

 - I'm sorry that you feel bad -

Babe seemed to have stopped, and Charlie wiped his face with gentle care. Babe rinsed his mouth and brushed his teeth.

 - how do you feel? -asked Charlie.

 - Better now - replied Babe with his hands leaning on the sink.

 - I'll prepare something for you. Are you hungry? - asked Charlie, helping him go back to the room.

 -a little - replied Babe feeling himself on the bed.

 Bibi came over and Babe petted him.

 - I'll call you when it's ready - said Charlie giving Babe a kiss and a caress to Bibi.

Charlie went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for everyone. Suddenly he felt himself being wrapped around him and Babe rested hid head against his shoulder.

 - do you want cuddles, mama? - asked Charlie.

 "Yes, papa " replied Babe.

With Charlie he let out a side that didn't show. Sometimes he still felt like that child without his father.

He was making up for all the lost time with his father Reval but there were things he felt that only Charlie could understand.

He put out the flame and turned to him, hugged him and Babe held onto him like Charlie was a lifeline.

Charlie held him in his arms the entire time.

 Their furry children clamored for food, especially Milk. He didn't meow but made strange noises.

 "Papa comforting mama" said Charlie. - now comes breakfast -

 - I'll do it - replied Babe, taking the plates and putting them on the table. - Bibi, Milk, go to your seats -

Bibi and Milk sat down on the chairs. Charlie and Babe made them eat at the table with them. The food for their furry children was made by Charlie from natural ingredients.

They also sat down and had a delicious breakfast.

They were a beautiful family and in a few months the little boy or girl would arrive.

 After breakfast, Charlie watered the plants. He had a room full of plants. They were hanging and also on the table.

Babe was mesmerized watching Charlie take care of everything.

 There was a knock on the door and Babe answered it. It was Kenta.

- i came to pick up my nephews - said Kenta already with the stroller.

 Charlie arrived with Bibi and Milk.

 "Thank you, Kenta, for taking care of them" said Charlie with a smile.

 - I'm happy to take care of them - replied Kenta. - and then if you left it to North and Sonic, they would be able to forget them in an elevator -

 "I agree with you, Kenta " said Babe. - you are a very responsible uncle. I totally trust them with you -

 Charlie smiled at the scene. They had become very close to Kenta ever since he saved them and freed the world from Tony.

 They now had a sibling relationship.

 - Thanks, brother - replied Kenta with a small smile.

 Kenta had found his smile again after Tony's death. This was thanks to his boyfriends, Kim and Pete.

 "Now Uncle Kenta is taking you for a walk," said Charlie.

 - please behave well. Milk, I'm talking mostly to you - added Babe. -don't bite Uncle Kenta if he wants to caress you-

 Kenta smiled at that scene. They were great parents to furry children.

 Evening...

Babe was waiting for Charlie to come back from the garage. He had stayed home that day due to headaches and vomiting.

 It hadn't been easy to convince Charlie to leave him alone at home but in the end he had succeeded even if his boyfriend had sulked.

 Now he was in the kitchen, he was preparing dinner for Charlie. He had even asked Kenta, Kim and Pete to keep the little furry children to sleep over. They were happy to take care of their furry nephews.

He took the breast pump and pumped some milk. He put the milk in a glass.

He looked a glass making a mischievous expression.

 Charlie entered the house and heard silence. Surely Babe was sleeping.

 - Babe? - asked Charlie going towards the stairs.

 "I'm in the kitchen " replied Babe. 

Charlie put down his backpack and walked towards the kitchen.

He gasped when saw Babe who was cooking in a white apron and only had his boxers.

- papa's enjoying the view - said Babe turning his face a little and smirking.

Charlie was getting closer.

 - you can't come closer - Babe stopped him. - or maybe papa can't wait -

 - mama testing papa again? - asks Charlie.

 Babe shook his head. He then took a glass and placed it on the table.

 "I made a special soft drink for papa" said Babe with a smirk. - sit down and taste it. there is a special ingredient -

 Charlie sat down and took the glass in his hand.

 He raised it to his mouth and Babe didn't miss a single detail as the drink entered Charlie's mouth. Babe saw the look in his eyes when he took the first sip.

 - Babe, is that your milk inside? - asked Charlie surprised.

 - papa immediately understood the secret ingredient - replied Babe moving a little closer.

 Charlie drinks some more. That natural drink with Babe's milk was amazing.

- It's amazing - said Charlie satisfied. - do you have any other surprises? -

 "You'll have to wait to find out " replied Babe r mysteriously. - meanwhile go and take a nice shower.  Bibi and Milk are with their uncles Kenta, Kim and Pete. I asked if they could sleep at their place -

 Charlie understood Babe's intentions and smirked.