Part 3

The day after...

 Charlie watched Babe sleep and touched his belly. It all seemed like a wonderful dream to him.

 Babe opened his eyes and smiled.

 "It's all true" said he knowing his thoughts. - in eight months we will have our little miracle -

 Charlie gave him a kiss and placed one on his belly. He then sat up and took his glasses to put them on.

He pulled a gift box from under the bed and a thinner one from the nightstand. Babe was surprised, he didn't expect it.

 "Open them" said Charlie, eager to see his reaction.

 Babe smiled and took the bigger one. He opened it and inside was a cute plush koala. (https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1ww28LC3WN/?igsh=eHJkejJnYXJ4dWVt)

 He touched it and it moved.

 Babe was moved by that gift.

 - when I'm not there, hold the stuffed animal close to you and the anxiety will go away - explained Charlie to him. - will comfort you -

 Charlie thought of every detail to take care of him. Babe held it to his chest and looked at Charlie.

 "Mama, you're crying," said Charlie, bringing his finger to his face to dry his tears.

 - It's beautiful - replied Babe with emotion. - thanks, Charlie -

He gave him three kisses on the forehead. Their way of saying I love you. 

He placed the koala next to him and took the other gift. He unwrapped the paper and saw a blue jewelry store box.

He opened it and inside there was a choker like he liked but thinner and in the center a small black stone.

Babe took the gorgeous choker and Charlie watched his every expression.

Babe noticed something and turned the choker. Behind the set stone was the writing "Mama 09/08/2023".

It was the date they conceived their child and he became a mama. 

Babe hugged Charlie with tears in his eyes. Charlie hugged him back with a smile.

 Babe looked at it and said: - put it on me -

Charlie took the choker and put it around his neck with great emotion. He was right that it would be perfect on Babe.

He had gone with Alan to choose it.

Babe got up and went to the mirror. He looked at himself and smiled happily.

Charlie reached him and hugged him from behind.

 - it's perfect on you, mama - said Charlie giving him a kiss on the neck. - Do you like it? -

 His hands were on Babe's stomach.

 - I love it - replied Babe, looking with adoration and love at Charlie through the mirror. - I will always wear it -

Babe then tilted his head to the side and brought his hand to Charlie's head and kissed him.

They ended up back on the bed and Babe was underneath him. He admired it with the choker and the koala next to his head.

Charlie got the cat ears.

 - What? - asked Babe confused.

 Charlie smirked and put them on his. He took Babe's cell phone but Babe stopped him.

 - no, Charlie. No photo - said Babe, putting his hand in front of the lens.

 - Please, just one - replied Charlie with puppy eyes.