Part 4

Babe and Charlie were in bed, watching the first ultrasounds. 

 "Let's have a party here" said Babe suddenly. - I want to tell our family -

 "It sounds like a wonderful idea, Mama" replied Charlie.

 "I want to see their faces when we talk about babies " said Babe.

 "They'll be as shocked as we were " replied Charlie.

 Milk and Bibi climbed onto the bed.

 "You'll be great big brothers" said Babe, caressing them. - look at your little brothers or sisters -

 Milk and Bibi looked at the ultrasound happily. One wagged his tail and the other purred. They both walked over to Babe's belly placing their little paws on it.

Charlie took a Polaroid selfie of that moment.

 "I'll put it in the diary" said Charlie.

 He and Babe had decided to make a diary album to contain everything about their little miracles starting from when grandfather Reval had called them.

 - do you want some cream on your belly? - asked Charlie, putting the diary album away.

"You're always ready to put cream on me," replied Babe. - you couldn't wait -

"Grandpa Pop said it was important" said Charlie innocently. -he said it was good for babies-

- I understand, you only do it because he told you that - replied Babe, teasing him.

- mama, you're trying to tease me. I know you would like it in your mouth - said Charlie with the duality of him.

It was incredible how they went from tender moments to hot and sexual ones.

Charlie took out his cell phone and put it on speaker while he lowered his suit.

Babi looked at him confused and their furry children left the room. They felt their parents were about to have sex and didn't want to see them.

"Hi, Grandpa Pop" said Charlie.

Babe didn't understand why Charlie had called Pop.

- hello, son-in-law. Just tell me - replied Pop.

- I wanted to ask you if the cream for belly would be good for you even if I make Babe eat it - asked Charlie with an astonishing calm.

- CHARLIEEE!!! - shouted Babe in embarrassment. - what do you ask him? -

- yes, it would be great for him and babies. Your cream is rich in nutrition - replied Pop very professionally. - contains zinc, fructose and magnesium, as well as noble proteins and precious trace elements -

- thank you, grandpa pop. I'll make Babe eat it every day so he'll be well fed and so will our babies" said Charlie.

- CHARLIEEE!!! -

Charlie waved at Pop and looked at Babe.

- have you heard grandpa pop? Papa's cream nourishes mama and children -

Babe was still red in the face.

Charlie walked over to him and brought his penis to his mouth.

"Feed yourself, Mama" said Charlie.

Babe opened his mouth and started sucking.

- mama, how are you sucking. You want my cream so much - said Charlie moaning.

In response Babe sucked more and without stopping.

- Papa will come soon, mama -

Babe continued to suck, making Charlie moan. He grabbed his ass and increased the pace.

Charlie took Babe's head in his hands and started moving his penis in Babe's mouth.

Babe felt how Charlie was fucking his mouth.

After a while Babe regained control and sucked greedily.

-babe ahhhh - said Charlie moaning. -mama, take all my cream-

Charlie came into his mouth, Babe felt the hot jet and swallowed it all.

He wiped his cock and Charlie was about to come again.

"Come on my belly, papa" said Babe, lifting up his vest.

Charlie pointed his cock towards his belly and came.

- now papa will give mama a nice massage - said Charlie, adjusting his overalls.

Babe watched Charlie as he spread the cream all over his belly with his hands and began a slow massage.

-I'm imagining mama's belly when will be swollen and large with papa's puppies inside- replied Charlie continuing the massage.

Babe was enjoying the massage and the words. Charlie's hands were magical and made him feel so many emotions. He felt more sensitive than usual.

- Mummy, you were moved - said Charlie.

- stupid hormones I feel more sensitive than usual - replied Babe wiping his eyes.

Charlie hugged him.

He realized that Charlie had called him something else.

- what did you call me? - asked Babe pulling away.

"Mummy" replied Charlie

 "I like it with Mama" said Babe. - even the sound you make when you say it -

"Mummy " repeated Charlie.

Babe leaned in and kissed him.

Babe was really happy.

Charlie had to go to work. A customer had called him.

He had told Charlie that there was no need to continue working since he was now a pilot but his boyfriend was very stubborn.

- I won't be long - said Charlie, giving him three kisses on the forehead.

That's how Babe was left alone and he didn't like being alone.

He took the koala Charlie had given him and hugged it. He touched his belly and moved.

Suddenly he heard a voice from the stuffed animal:

"If you are holding the stuffed animal it means that you feel alone and I want to reassure you. I will always come back to you. Papa will never leave mama again. I promised you. I love you, Babe and will forever"

Babe cried. Charlie always knew the words to say to calm him down.

He touched his belly and said: We are very lucky. Papa will always be with us -

Charlie was at his client's apartment.

"You really are the best, Charlie" said Mr. Smith.

- thanks - replied Charlie with a smile, putting the laptop away. - if we're done, I'll go to my boyfriend -

He was going but Mister Smith stopped him.

- you know Charlie you can make more money - replied the man. - I have many friends who I can recommend to you -

"You're very kind " said Charlie. - I would like to make more money -

Charlie thought about Babe and their babies.

- that's what I wanted to hear you say - replied Mister Smith. - you just have to be nice and condescending to me and my friends -

Charlie felt Mister Smith touch his shoulder. He didn't like him.

- it's late. I have to go - said Charlie, walking away.

But Mister Smith wasn't about to let him go.

- you don't need to act precious. We both know you're used to these arrangements. You slept with Pit Babe for a car and you continue to be his little whore," said Mister Smith.

- you know nothing about me and my boyfriend. I won't allow you to dirty our love like this - replied Charlie furiously.

Babe sensed something was happening. He got dressed and got into the car.

"Now let's go get papa" said Babe, speaking to his belly.