Chapter One

“If Danielle finds out about this, I’m going to be in so much trouble.” Liam said shutting the door to the black range rover. He slowly walked forward to get around the front of the car.

“Relax.” Louis cooed from behind him. “She’s with Eleanor. As long as we stick to the ‘we went to a bar’ story you’ll be fine.” He finished. He placed his hands on Liam’s shoulders and roughly kneaded them to calm him down with a smile plastered on his face.

“Tonight is gonna be wicked.” Niall said enthusiastically from the front of the group. “The girls here are fit. Probably the fittest of any other club.”

“How many strip clubs have you been to Niall?” Liam asked.

After letting out a roar of laughter, Niall stopped and turned back around. “Let’s just say this is my favorite.”

A look of shock came across Liam’s face as he stopped ahead of Niall.

“Keep moving Payne.” Harry said, passing all three guys.

“It’s cold out and the girls are inside.” Zayn smirked when passing the boys, closely following Harry.

Louis laughed and pushed Liam forward causing him to break from his frozen state. He shot a look at Niall, saying clearly “we need to get Liam buzzing tonight.” They both shared a wide smile until they reached the door.

“Niall. My man. Got some friends tonight?” a huge man at the door greeted. Niall had gone to this club more than he had let on to his mates. He made his way around Harry and Zayn before speaking.

“Hey Rick. Yea,” he offered the man a tight grip and pointed back to the rest of the group. “They all kind of need some time to let loose.”

“I hear that. Save me a drink in there.” Rick said opening the door, allowing the boys to enter the dimly lit space.

The club had stages set up to the right with poles, girls, already half naked, using them to their advantage. Males were seated around the ends, some holding up bills for the girls to collect. The atmosphere was surprisingly light. The music was upbeat and smiles were all around the place. Even a group of women could be seen enjoying themselves at a table near a smaller stage.

“I need a drink now!” Niall shouted making his way to the bar straight ahead. The other guys followed, still looking around and taking in the unfamiliar setting. “Five beers. Usual. Thanks.” Niall turned and leaned against the bar, placing his weight on his elbows. “You all look lost.” He said with a laugh. “It’s just girls. You need to get out more.”

“You should stay in more.” Liam replied smiling, still dealing with the realization of being in a strip club.

The drinks came and Niall handed them out to each lad.

“Tonight we have fun!” Harry yelled out. The guys smiled and clinked their glass bottles together.

After that the night was exactly that; fun. Harry got himself a lap dance by a blonde named Candy, but found it difficult to keep his hands off, earning him a slap to the face. Louis sat right next to him the entire time, living vicariously through his curly haired friend. He ordered two rounds of shots to brighten Harry’s mood as much as the slap brightened his cheek. Niall was all too eager to drink the liquor. Liam drank his shots and thought it better to leave it at that. He wanted to keep a close eye on Niall, knowing very well how he could get when he drank a bit too much.

While these four talked and laughed, Zayn sat off to the side. He was still there, but he didn’t contribute much to their conversations. He, instead, laughed, smiled, and nodded when appropriate. The guys were used to this side of Zayn when out in public. He wasn’t one to reveal all in a first meeting with anyone really.