leaving for village

Suraj's pov

   As I settled into my car, the familiar hum of the engine was interrupted by the shrill ring of my phone. With a sense of urgency, the voice on the other end, belonging to a member of the university administration, requested my immediate presence on campus for a crucial discussion. As a trustee of the university, the gravity of the situation was unmistakable, compelling me to heed the call without hesitation.

Recognizing the importance of the university's request and my role as a trustee, I redirected my course away from the tranquil retreat of my villa towards the bustling halls of academia. Despite the allure of leisure, duty and responsibility prevailed, prompting me to prioritize the impending discussion over personal comfort and relaxation.

When we reached infront of university,one of my guard opens car door for me and I stepped out of it.
My eyes gazed at the couple infront of me . They looked so  loving and caring  together. They were married and in so much love with each other..idiots, foolish people this is what my mind give response to their clingy behavior.

Ignoring them,I stepped towards the administration block. As soon as I turned around to administrative block I saw a group of three students glaring at me . Actually I am used to it..Wherever I go, people look at me the same way due to my personality (self obsessed 😹).

But I saw Nandini, who was staring at me as if she had just eaten something raw and sour without making a face. Seeing her, I can say she hasn't forgotten our first meeting.

Ignoring her like I don't recognize her, I went to the office but there was a very intense atmosphere.

"Good afternoon sir, it's nice to see you." , Dean wished me but I can see his expression.i just nodded and ask him"what happened ".
He is not only dean. he is my man he works for me.
"Sir there is something mysterious happening in university from last somedays " he said to me with
Worried expressions on his face.

"Like what"I asked him firmly. I just got irritated by this person  why this person doesn't come to the point immediately. Why do he prolong the conversation so much?

"Sir we lost some students personal information and we also checked the CCTV for some help and we can find the culprit but all the cameras have been nothing like nothing happened here.. Also some girls are missing for the university and these are the same girls whose details are losed " he said and I just glared at him.

"Do you contact to their families , friends " I asked him and he nodded

"Yes sir but they also don't know they are much worried fot them, they want to involve police but I assure them that they all are on trip "

"Hm,you did a great job. Don't worry I will handle this ".I said to him and then moved out of the university and make my way to villa.

_______________________

Nandini pov

  We entered in mall. I just want to buy some dresses for the marriage so went to the second  second floor. We went to the brand shop to buy some lehenga as I like them the most.

"Wow look at this black lehenga it's so pretty I am sure it will look eligent on you"chaya said with jolly expressions on his face make me chuckled..

"Yeah,just give it a try" this time meera asked me and I went to changing room..

It was a beautiful black lehenga with a beautiful karhai on it I really like it.. I just take a picture and upload it on my Instagram account.

 I just take a picture and upload it on my Instagram account