chapter 23

Hello readers, let's dive into the next chapter together.

Please vote and comment it means alot for a writer.

____________

Nandini's POV

"Are you ready. Your flight will be in 30 minutes. We have to go airport" james ask me when he entered in the room. I am really happy as I am going to India. Back to my parents.

"Yeah I am ready. Please take these to the car. I will be there in 2 mints I will say bye to Emma." I said to james and came out of the room.

Emma was sitting in the living area . She look at me and smile " it's really good Nandini. You are ready to go now I am really happy for you.  You are ready to face everyone now." She said to me and I nodded.

" I am just hiding from my husband. He found me and now I don't have any reason to stay away from my family. I really miss my family and also Rajvanshi family they are really good towards me but I know I hurt them all because of only one person. " I said to her and then smile" but now it should be end. "

" You know Suraj is willing for suhani. You can't stop him to meet with his daughter" she looked at me and said worriedly.

" I know and I didn't stop him from doing this. He can meet her whenever he wants to " I said to Emma.
"You are coming are not Nandini. It's time for your flight " james came to us and almost yell at me because again me and Emma was busy in gossips.

I hug Emma and leave for airport. I was really happy as I am going home. My home.

We sat in the airplane. Suhani asked me why it's important to leave this country here is her friends." Beta don't you want to stay in your father's country with grandma and grandpa." She looks at me and then she jump from her seat in happiness." Wow we are going to my papa house. I am really happy . I will meet with everyone wow" .

"Okay sleep now it's a very long journey you can sleep for sometime " I said to her and then she closed her eyes. I was busy in my own thoughts that how will I face everyone. I don't know when I fell into a sleep.

After about 3 hours, I woke up by suhani. There is a hostess which offers us a food and suhani want to eat something so I ask her for some light snacks.

After a long journey, we landed in Mumbai. I didn't tell anyone about my arrival so I went directly to my home. In a taxi , I switch on my phone. I got some notification . I opened that saw Suraj and selena picture.  They were holding each other's hand and Suraj was smiling In that. Somebody randomly clicked their pictures and he/she writes a caption " sweet lovebirds making love with each other". Reading this she feels herself in fire. She looks at her daughter. A lone tear escaped from her eye. "You can't change Mr Rajvanshi" i muttered to myself.

I entered in the house. Everyone was shocked after seeing me.i greeted with everyone and then ask my father to cal Rajvanshi family. In an hour, all rajvanshi's are their except Suraj.

" Ohh, sorry beta Suraj was busy in some business and also he didn't know you are coming " his mother try to justify Suraj. I laughs at her. Everyone was shocked at me.

" Nandini, why are you laughing" my mother enquired." Actually your son in law was busy but not in business but with a girl....."  I was interepted by my father.

" What are you saying Nandini. Behave please" .

I opened my phone and give it to him" look at this isn't this is Suraj. I leave this country and all of you because of that cheater. He cheats on me 6 years ago with a girl. What do you think . What am I to you all . I am human also. I have a feelings too. "